CHAPTER 1: THE REJECTION

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Kyuubi Talking"
' Kyuubi thinking'
•POV•
~ACTION~

_________________________________

•Naruto POV•

'Man I woke up early for nothing! Kashi-Sensei Should have told us earlier that today is our day off. Than I shouldn't have woke up, And stay i bed.'

As I was walking through the village. The villagers start gossiping and whispering to each other. I'm pretty sure there talking about me. Cause while they were murmurring they took some quick glances at me with a disgust face.

But not that I care, I'm already used to this. They never liked me , But I never liked them either.

I got bored so, I thought I should go look for my teammates to ask them if they wanna hangout. I was jumping roof to roof so I could get to the bridge to see if there still their.

[LOCATION:BRIDGE]

•Sasuke POV•
I was just enjoying the nature, Until some certain pink banshee start asking about me going on a date with her. How many time do I have to tell her that I'm not interested in her.

"Sasuke-kun~ since we have a day off, why don't we go on a date?"she said trying to make herself cute. All I said was "Hn" that means no, but she still tried to convince me.

'Geez, when will she ever shut up! "I have had enough of this.

"

Look Sakura I have had enough with this! All you ever did is 'SASUKE-KUN! this SASUKE-KUN!' that. You want to know how I really think of you? Sakura...You are the most annoying person I have ever met! Your even more irritating than Naruto! You never learn to shut up, your squealing,screaming, and fangirling always annoys me..Can you ever learn to shut up!"

Because of what Sasuke, Sakura was heart broken ,that she didn't think that it would end up like this.So she did the only thing she could do.She ranned away.

"Tch." Was all I said as I watch her do her drama scene.Not even concerned that hurt her feelings

'For that, She already cried'. As I was about to walk away I felt my cheek sting, I have lost my balance so I fell on the ground.

While I was trying to process what just happened. I just realized that someone slapped me. Slapped me!? Then the person who did that walked closer to me. I looked to who the hell just slapped me in the face.

I glared at whoever the person was. Then I was about shout when I saw him/her more clear. I looked at him with wide eyes.

It was...

"Na..ruto..." Was all that left my mouth.