The Immortal Battalion

During the war in Afghanistan, a Lieutenant Colonel from the U.S. Army is killed while holding off against an attack from Taliban forces to let his men escape the base when it was breached, after his death he goes to after life where he meet's God to which he tell him that he will be going back to Earth because the other terrorist cells that plan on taking the world for themselves and because of this he needs help due to him not being able to intervene because of the rules he and the other Gods made, the Colonel returns to Earth but not alone as God also sends him an battalion of men and women to fight by his side to end the terror cells but there was just one problem...

The battalion consist of both enemies and allies (Russia, Japan, Germany, U.S.A., Britian, etc.) from the past and present (WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam, etc.) which causes problems but luckly for the battalion and him (mostly him) it turns out they can't die which was another gift from God.

Watch as this battlion put aside there differences to defend there homes from this threat and end the war on terror. Be ready terrorist, this battalion won't back down just yet.

(Rated M for Mature)

Hi to those that are reading this, I am trying my hand at writing so let me know what you think of this and of the other ideas that I will make and possibly stories as well.