Chapter 1 - Anxiety and Convincing

Y/N L/N, a famous singer known around the world. She's been in the spotlight since she was young. Now in her mid 20s, her fame has not died down.

"Finally." Y/N let out with a huff. Flopping down on the chair next to the vanity. She had just got done with a concert, the 4th one this week. Of course she loved performing, but it gets tiring after the 2nd concert of the week. 

"I know you're tired Y/N, but I need you to consider this." Mr. Huey vigorously scribbled on his clipboard. Y/N straightened her back, then look at herself in the mirror.

"Yes?" Y/N looked at him through the mirror.

"Y'know that one villain that has been doing crazy shit all over the country?" Mr. Huey said, not looking up from the clipboard.

"How could I forget?  One of his lackeys broke into my home to try and take photos of me." Y/N rolled her eyes, then shivered at the memory of them. Disgusting.

"Well they've finally captured him and thrown him in prison." Still scribbling on the clipboard.

"Fucking finally." 

"Well" Mr. Huey cleared his throat, "The pro hero's are throwing a big party because of it, and they want you to perform their." He finally made eye contact with Y/N.

Y/N went wide eyed. 'Me? Performing in front of pro heros? No fucking way.' Y/N turned towards Mr. Huey to deny the request.

"I know your anxiety is getting the best of you, but they really want you to perform. And its not a big concert or anything, just singing a few songs, and if you want you can talk to them. I promise it won't be that bad." Mr. Huey was practically pleading at this point.

Y/N looked down, fidgeting with her hair, then let out a sigh.

"Fine. I'll do it. You know me too well.." Y/N looked defeated.

"I've only been working with you for like, 12 years." They both let out a quick laugh. "Alright I'll let them know you're coming." Mr. Huey took his phone out of his pocket, then quickly left the room.

Y/N now alone, shook her head then slammed it on the vanity. 

--------------------------

I swear you didn't hit your head that hard. 

Here I am writing another fanfiction, cause I have nothing better to do. I kinda know where this is gonna go up to a certain point but after that I'm just gonna start pulling shit outta my ass. ITS REALLY SHORT IK BUT IM GONNA WRITE MORE AFTER THIS OK T_T