Meet up? {Part 1}

(Y/n p.o.v.)
I'm sitting in my room at my desk working on helping my brother edit his video. With Mogwai at my feet. It's his first video after a two month break with out posting anything, or at least on Youtube. He's been streaming a lot with with the Feral Boys.

ding
"That low-key scared me what the hell" I said out loud.

Sampam: Come to my streaming room for a minute. Dream has a question for you.

y/n: Ok
y/n: Also, is anyone streaming?I don't feel comfortable about people knowing and or finding out that we are siblings.

Sampam: Karl is but he's ending now

y/n: Ok give me a minute

"Here, sit down and take the headset" he said as he stood up and sat on his bed.

I look at him like he has 27 heads but I take the headset and sat down.

"hello" I say quietly into the mic

All of a sudden I hear Quackity tell Karl "Karl, ten bucks if that's his significant other"

"Dea-" Karl starts to say but I cut him off and basically yell at Quackity

"I AM NOT HIS SIGNIFICANT OTHER! YOU GUYS KNOW THIS!! Sap, mark that as 7."

"What do you mean mark that as 7?" George asked

"We have bets on how many times I get asked if I'm his significant other. And it's odd that it happened 7 times" I tell him as Sap is sitting behind on his bed laughing his ass off.

"So. What did you want to ask me Dream?" I asked

"Would you like to meet up with us? Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, George, and I are going" he asked

"Sure! But when is the meet up?" I asked

"Next week" Karl says triumphantly

Caught off guard you agree to go, asking when and where it's going to be so you know how to pack.

"Florida, next week, and 4-5 weeks? If I got all that info right." I say

"Yes, yes, and yes." Sapnap chimed in

"Ok! See you guys next week! Bye" I say as I give the headset back to Sapnap.

You walk out to the kitchen and start making lunch because it was 12:17pm
You had asked what Sapnap wanted for lunch but he didn't want anything so you just made your self a sandwich
Around 12:25 you head up to your room to start packing.

Remembering that it is Florida, you only pack 3 hoodies and clothing.

Word Count: 422