Cute Couple Moment

Peter: You were out on the archery range practicing your shooting. You were good with a sword but not so great at shooting. You pulled the arrow back up to cheek and shot missing the target completely. You sighed and put in another one. You pulled it back and soon felt someone touch you from behind.
"Need help?" You smiled at the sound of your boyfriend Peter's voice
"Maybe" you said as he put both his hands on top of yours and helped you pull the bow back. You let go and hit square in the middle. Peter smiled "I knew you could do it"
"I never said I couldn't" you said hugging him
"I know" he said and he looked down at you and leaned in kissing you gently.
You smiled a little and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close so that your bodies were now totally touching. You moved your arms up to his shoulders and held on to them.
Peter's hands started moving up and down your sides and you moaned in pleasure and twirled his soft blonde locks through your fingers.
"Ugh get a tent or something! That's nasty!" Edmund cried
Peter pulled and away and laughed at his brother "or maybe you should go somewhere else!"
Edmund scowled "I will! But I don't ever want to see you eating Y/N's face off ever again!" He turned a left
"Well that was well handled" you said
"I try" Peter said chuckling as he leaned in kissing you again

Edmund: You were in sitting on the castle roof watching the fireworks. They were celebrating the victory against the Telemarines. You were watching the fireworks by yourself, you liked the view from up on the roof and didn't mind that you were alone. Suddenly you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you and you giggled "hello Edmund" you knew it was your amazing boyfriend. You knew those protective arms anywhere.
"Hello darling" Edmunds sweet voice rang in your ears. He was now sitting behind you his legs extended on either side of you so you were in the middle. You leaned back against his strong chest and he rested his head on top of yours. "That was some nice fighting you did today" he said
"And you as well" you said turning around to face him. His bright smile shines in the moonlight and he reached out touching your face "I love you" he said after a while
You blushed "I love you too my king"
"You know you can call me Edmund right?" He said "I am your boyfriend and all"
"I know, but where's the fun in that?" You say
Edmund chuckled "well if you must then fine" he pushed a lock of hair behind your ear and then leaned in kissing you. The two of you say there kissing each other, tangled in each other's arms oblivious of the firework show behind you. All that mattered was each other.

Caspian: You paced back and forth watching the horizon for any enemies to appear. You had been on watch for hours now and no one had been seen in the forest line, you were determined that something was out there though. You felt a hand on your shoulder "Y/N you really should take a break and let someone else take over"
It was your boyfriend, Caspian. You looked at him "but someone is out there"
"I know, and one of the others will keep watch do you" Caspian said "besides I miss spending time with you" he took your hand "please?"
You sighed "alright fine, but only because your the prince"
He smirked and pulled you after him. He then led you to the Stone Table where food was spread out.
"A picnic? Really?" You said
"What? Telemarine couples do it all the time" Caspian explained
"Oh that makes me feel loads better"
"Oh you know what I meant!" He said and he pulled you over "come on, you haven't eaten in a while"
Yo sighed "alright fine" the picnic was actually quite fun for both of you, when you finished Caspian smirked at you
"What?" You ask
"You got a little something, I'll get it" he said leaning in and kissing you on the lips

Eustace: As much as you loved being on the Dawn Treader York did find some of the days to be quite boring. The days where all you saw was nothing but seas for miles.
It had been three days since you last saw land and you were getting a bit restless. You sat at the stern watching the endless waves move along the ship seeing an occasional dolphin or sea creature.
You then felt arms wrap around you "I'm bored" a voice whined
"Aren't we all" you said looking back to see the adorable face of your boyfriend, Eustace. "You know we could work on your sword fighting skills, you never know when you could need them"
"Alright, it's better than sitting around and doing nothing." He said picking up a sword. You smiled and pulled yours out and held it at the ready. With out warning you charged at him. As you fought you yelled out commands to him to help him. He was still struggling though. You couldn't help but laugh as your fought him.
"Stop laughing Y/N!" He grumbled
"I'd rather not, it's not to often I can!" You say as you swipe the sword from his hands and it clamped against the deck. "You need to work on that"
Eustace smiled at you and wrapped an arm around your waist "well then it's a good thing I have you then then right?" He leaned in and kissed your soft lips gently. You kissed him back his lips tasting like salt water which you didn't mind at all. When he pulled away he took your hand "come on, let's go see if we can snag some food!"

A/N:
I am so so so so sorry I haven't updated! I have been so busy with school, a ballet, and a theatre production! You guys have all been so patient and I hopefully will start to have a better updating schedule now that all I have is school and dance with no extra activities! I hope you guys like it and be sure to comment ideas for future preferences!
Thanks,
Cleo