I smiled as I replied with "thank you beauty💕" and switched my phone off. I put it under my pillow as I made my way to the bathroom. My mom and dad have some buisness trip that they'll be on for 2 weeks that I forgot about. Its gonna be so nice having a free house to myself.

I looked in the mirror and jumped as I saw my hair and face. My makeup was smeared everywhere and my hair was a frizzy mess.

I cleaned myself up and put my hair in a bun as I left the bathroom to grab my phone.

Bil<3: no problem💋

Me: I got a free house for 2 weeks😩
come over if you'd like.

Bil<3: bro that's sick but im comfy as fuck
in my bed rn. You come over

Me: fine🙄 lazy ass lmaooo

Bil<3: yaaaay

Me: whipped.
Read 12:58

I stood up and exhaled as I went to my closet. I found a comfy outfit and threw it on. I sat at my vanity and did simple makeup so it doesn't look like I'm very hungover with a headache that's about to break my skull.

 I sat at my vanity and did simple makeup so it doesn't look like I'm very hungover with a headache that's about to break my skull

Luvaliyah: 😴😴

Liked by billieeilish, finneas and 128 others

Billieeilish: shes beauty shes grace
| luvaliyah: @billieeilish shes gonna slap you in the face.

As I dry swallowed a pill I grabbed my electric scooter and put my phone in my pocket. I switched my scooter on before making my way to billies house. She doesn't live that far away but I couldn't walk there without crying. I'm not fit enough for that.

___

I finally got to billies house after 20 minutes and knocked on the door. Just 2 minutes later finneas came and answered the door.

"Hey aliyah!" he said embracing me in a hug. His hand touched my ass which made me jump a little before I pulled back. "Um im gonna go see billie" I smiled weakly. I placed my scooter down before scurrying to her room.

"Hello miss eilish" I said entering her room. She was all cuddled up in her bed with shark. "Helloooo" she said in her baby voice and moved over making room for me. I smiled as I sat down beside her, petting shark.

"You look beautiful" she said looking me up and down. "Thank you" I covered my face as I felt it heat up. "You somehow manage to look beautiful when you wake up. Can't fucking relate" I laughed playing with her black hair. "I look crazy" she said looking in the camera of her phone. "Lyin ass" I shook my head.

"So, how about you get up and dressed and we can do something" I said as I rested my head on her shoulder. "Mmm depends on what you wanna do" she said playing with my shirt. "We can go to the gas station and get some food then go for a drive? Shark can come" i said.

"cute" she pouted laughing a little. She then sat up making shark shift around until he found a comfy spot again. "What should I wear aliyah?" Billie asked. "Never mind I found something" she mumbled before taking clothes out.

I quickly turned around and played with shark. I started giggling as he grabbed onto my sweater. "No shark its cashmere!" I complained as he continued chewing on my sleeve.

"Alright im done getting dressed you can look" billie said.

"That was fas- BILLIE" I covered my eyes as I saw billies dick out. "Just because you have a dick does not mean you act like a teenage boy!" I muffled into my sleeves. Billie started laughing until she was on her knees crying. "Get dressed you fool" I laughed along.

She finally got dressed and made me take a picture of her. Shes very photogenic, she could definitely be a model.

Billieeilish: did u find ur bitch in me?Liked by itskayleybitch, luvaliyah and 3,728 others

Liked by itskayleybitch, luvaliyah and 3,728 others

Luvaliyah: pretty girl
|billieeilish: @luvaliyah says u🙄

[Load 23 comments]