七 twins dragons

Start from the beginning

"you said you're lost right ?" Draken ask with a stoic expression despite his cheeks are still heating up . "you heard that right , future husband"

he sigh but the rosiness on his face became worst . "then you might as well follow us . we're heading to my home . then maybe , after that i'll escort you back ."

Yuriko's eyes glistened in satisfaction , "for real ?"

"for real"

"thank you , Dora the explorer"

Mitsuya covered his mouth to refrain himself from laughing , Draken however wasn't amused .

".. stop calling me that"

"okay then , Zen ."

he rolled his eyes but despite that , he kinda liked the girl's presence already .

they talk a bit about themselves throughout the short voyage . Mitsuya even tells them about his passion for fashion . he keep complimenting Yuriko's eyes until Draken scold him to be quiet for a while and he apologizes.

 he keep complimenting Yuriko's eyes until Draken scold him to be quiet for a while and he apologizes

THIS IS IT

"a brothel ? !" Mitsuya ask with a shocked expression .

"man just come in" Draken lazily say as he leads the two towards a certain room , and urge them to sit on the couch .

"oh ? you brought friends with you huh , Kenny ?" a woman stand at the door of a room , looking at the two children .

"u-uhhm . ." Mitsuya did not know what to do as he look somewhere else . dude really respect women . Yuriko then nudge him and tell him to calm down a bit .

"wanna gamble ?" Draken ask , coming back from wherever as he bring three more girls with him .

"how come the two of you are so good at this ? ?" the girls whine when they lose once more against Yuriko and Mitsuya . Yuriko grin , "talent."

"how old are you guys anyway ?"

"im six"

"Yuriko-chan is two years older than Kenny !"

"im four . . ." Mitsuya says in a low tone . "and you guys decided to hang out at a place like this ?"

Mitsuya shrug meanwhile Yuriko point at Draken - 'its his idea !' - making him flick her forehead playfully .

when Mitsuya say that he wanted to stay at the brothel , one of the girls get up and kick his face - telling him to go home . 'its 7:30pm' Yuriko look at the clock , dismissing the whole scene in front of her .

"geez , whats her problem ?" Mitsuya mumble to himself as he rub his swollen cheek . Yuriko sent him a sympathetic look meanwhile Draken keep walking ahead of the two .

"maybe you dont get it , but . . . its not like they wanted to work at the brothel either" Draken say . "huh ? staying at home is no better . my mother always work , therefore when she cook it tasted bad !"

Draken tilt his head at the two behind him and smile , "i wish i have parents to say that to . i wish i have a mother to tell her that her cooking tasted bad . . ."

and then , Yuriko decided to ruin the mood with her broken humor .

"don't worry , Zen . when we get married one day we'll make sure our children will not suffer !"

Mitsuya sigh , a bit jealous at what Yuriko said . Draken who is blushing madly tried his best to hide his flustered expression .

he stop walking and turn around , "you should go back home , Mitsuya . oi Yuriko , if you wanna go home you better come with me and i'll lead you the way ."

"okay . but before that- hey Mitsuya ,"

"huh ?"

"your house is around here right ?"

"yes . ."

"naisuu ! can we both hang out tomorrow then ? at your house ?" Yuriko ask with a big smile on her face . Mitsuya gulp . 'would mother be mad if i bring a visitor ?'

"sure"

"then it is settled . wait for me here tomorrow . 11AM , alright ! !" Yuriko yell as she whisk away , catching up to Draken's pace . when she caught up to the blonde-haired , she headlock him in a playful manner .

"see you tomorrow , hun !" she shouted toward Mitsuya .

it was Mitsuya turned to blush .

Yuriko befriended three of the important characters in one day . let's pray she'll not meet Taiju for tomorrow .

 let's pray she'll not meet Taiju for tomorrow