You stumble after Nat and your friends to her car. "You snitched. You know what happens next. Snitches end up in ditches." you try to whisper to Wanda and Peter, but Natasha can understand every word. "What were we supposed to do? Let you just stay in a cell? You could have been sent to prison." Parker tries to argue. You scoff. "That still would not be half as bad as what's waiting for me as soon as we are at the tower spider boy. She hates me. You know, I bet she's gonna go easy on you because she likes you but me? I'm fucked!" you whisper furiously. "Enough Y/N! Peter and Wanda did the right thing by telling me. Now shut the hell up. You all are going to get a punishment." You sigh one last time before climbing into the back seat of Natasha's car. "Where is the white corvette stingray by the way? Did you guys by any chance manage to not crash it?" she asks, climbing into the drivers seat. "No we didn't crash it! It's in front of the bar!" Peter blurts out, sounding very nervous. "For gods sake why did you even have to go to that bar, huh? What were you guys even thinking?" Okay now she's yelling. You don't necessarily like it when people yell at you, so you take out your air pods and start listening to music to blend out everything else around you.

About 20 minutes later you can see the Tower, your home, and you're quite glad to arrive there actually. Natasha parks the car and you all hop out of it. "Peter, Wanda, go to bed. Also you're grounded and not missions for you." they both groan in response to that. "Now go." You're confused as to why she didn't mention your name, but you do have a guess as to why. Before you can follow your friends the red haired woman grabs your arm and pulls you back. "What the-" you're directly interrupted. "No. I'm the one to ask you what the hell that was. So now tell me Y/N, are you happy with yourself? Dragging Wanda and Peter into your misery? You know, they never did stuff like that before you were around; before you decided to burst into our life and turn it upside down. Don't you dare drag them down with you. They've been through enough already. We don't need little miss privileged to ruin things for them." with every word she says your face hardens and the light inside of your eyes gets smaller. Privileged? Is that what she thinks I am?" "I, I don't know what to tell you Natalia." You purposely call her Natalia, since Bucky told you that it reminds her of her past and hurts. " You have no idea who I am nor what I have been through. What is your goddamn problem? Why do you hate me so much?" you try to stay as cold as you can. Her words hit you hard. "It's pretty simple Y/L/N, you don't belong with us. You're lucky Tony has a habit of adopting strays like you. Even though they usually were at least useful. But you? You're a nobody. Now come on. You're going with me to get my car you took." You're shocked. You don't exactly know whether you should laugh, cry or yell so you decide to just stay quiet. She's probably right you tell yourself. Whatever Tony saw in me, it's not there. I'm useless. You follow the woman who just yelled at you. Somehow she fascinates you, her beauty, her coldness towards you, the way she seems to love the others. She's a mystery to you. As you continue walking behind her into the night you pull out your air pods again and turn on your favorite playlist. You lean your head back to look at the clouded sky while walking. Your thoughts are running and you're still kind of drunk, so you don't notice that Natasha stopped walking, causing you to bump right into her. "Y/N! Can you at least watch where you're going?" she sounds angry. "I'm sorry okay!" you mutter under your breath and just keep walking. You turn up the volume of your music and walk across the streets until you arrive at the bar. You go to the spot you parked the car in and soon Nat caught up to you. "Great. At least my baby doesn't have any scratches." she half smirks, before opening the door and locking the car from the inside. "Nat, what the hell? Let me in!" she shakes her head. "Walk. I'll see you at the tower." And with that she speeds away. You're mad, like really fucking mad. "Fuck!" you scream into the night. You wander around a bit before you decide to play the little game of Natasha's. If she can do it so can you, right? With that you hop onto the next subway to Brooklyn. Once you arrive there you make your way to an old friend of yours, even though you know she's not really a friend and that it's a really bad idea. You climb onto her fire escape ladder and into her living room. Shitty idea considering you now have a knife held to your throat. "Sharon! Chill!" you shout. She immediately drops the knife and turns you around into a hug. "Why didn't you just knock, huh?" she asks you and releases you from her embrace. You just laugh. "Can I crash here?" She smiles at you. "You know you always can. You need anything? I can offer booze, weed and the other usual stuff, and water. Oh and leftover pizza." You consider it for a moment. You know you shouldn't take anything. You know it's bad, it's the reason you haven't been here in so long, but right now it really is all you want.