Love, Kim Chaelin

   Makaira put the letter down, tears streaming down her face. She was in complete devastation due to the contents of the letter. Makaira stood up and stared at everyone. Sergei looked up at his devastated and angry wife. "Babe, I am so sorry." Sergei said, standing up and taking her hand. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Makaira shouted, pushing away Sergei. Sergei gazed at Makaira, feeling hurt. "You made her do this. It was you. All of you. Four of you didn't do anything. But the rest of you caused this." Makaira said in anger.

   Everyone hung their heads down in guilt. They felt so bad. "Makaira, I'm sorry." Sergei said. "If Chaelin dies, I swear to fucking God I will divorce you. You hurt Chaelin to the point she tried to end her life. If she doesn't make it, it's over." Makaira said. "Please don't say that noona. Please don't say 'if she dies.'" Yeonjun whimpered, sobbing once again. Makaira switched gazes immediately and walked over to Yeonjun to comfort him. Sergei stood there, in absolute devastation.

   Awhile later, Makaira was checking social media and saw many people praying for Bunny to survive. Makaira scoffed a bit, seeing as some of the accounts were Bunny's fan accounts that hated on her and closed down after the allegations. She went on Soompi's Twitter account and saw that a new article had been posted.

 She went on Soompi's Twitter account and saw that a new article had been posted

Breaking: The Accuser Of TXT's Bunny Announces The Claims Were False

   The person that accused TXT's Bunny of being a sasaeng of BTS has announced through Dispatch that the allegations were false.

   Yesterday, the accuser had sent in the allegations to Dispatch and they published an article about them. About 30 minutes after Bunny's brother Sergei announced on Twitter that Bunny attempted suicide earlier today, the accuser sent a letter to Dispatch and announced that the allegations were false and explained how the pictures he had taken were fabricated.

   The statement is as followed:

   Hello. I am the person who accused TXT's Bunny of being a sasaeng towards BTS. I have heard of what happened to her so I decided to expose the truth. The allegations that I started are completely false.
   I feel extremely guilty about what I started. The reason why I did this was to gain popularity. I also wanted Bunny to talk to me since I am a huge fan of her. I thought this was the only way. I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted Bunny to try to take her own life. I never wanted her career to end. I thought BigHit Entertainment and her fans would believe her. Not me.
   There was a picture I had taken that I said was Bunny. It wasn't her. It was my younger sister. She's two years older than Bunny so I wanted her to pretend to be her. I knew that she didn't look like Bunny and there was evidence that it wasn't her. I thought people would know it was fake. I thought wrong.
   I am so sorry to Bunny's family, members, and fans. I didn't mean to cause any harm. I regret all of this. I really hope and pray BigHit won't terminate her contract. I will pray for Bunny to survive. I am so sorry for my actions once again.