056. gone?

H I R A E T H

lvi||gone?

Running through the halls of Hogwarts, Regulus Black, Alyssa Greengrass and Stanley Harper make it to Professor McGonagall's office just as she's exiting with some graded papers in her hand. The trio skid to a stop in front of the older witch, quickly catching their breath.

"Professor—please! We need to speak to Dumbledore!" Alyssa says frantically and the woman raises her eyebrows at the Slytherin trio, seeing that the usual chocolate eyed Gryffindor girl was nowhere in sight.

"Whatever is the matter?" Minerva asks, eyeing the tallest of the three carefully, seeing his bloodshot eyes and messy hair, his panicked breaths and his clenched fists, his knuckles white.

"It's Maria, Professor." Stan breathes, dragging his fingers through his blonde hair stressfully. "She was taken."

Minerva's face contorts and that's how they find themselves bursting into Dumbledore's office after the witch in her emerald robes, her face concerned and the man with the long beard looks up from some papers on his desk, raising his eyebrows.

Regulus' heart is racing as they do enter, feeling like it might jump out of his chest, his breathes are ragged and panicked and his yes red and bloodshot. His cheeks rosy with anger and stained with sorrowful tears, his jaw locked feeling another sort of rage bubble in his gut as he thinks about what he'd do if he catches the person who took his Ria.

"You need to alert the order." Minerva blurts and Dumbledore raises an eyebrow, as well as the three teenagers who frown slightly. Order?

"May I ask why, Professor McGonagall?"

"It's Maria, Potter." Minerva says, gathering some floo powder making the three raise their eyebrows. "Come on you three, we've got to alert her family!"

They share a look before scrambling over to Minerva, each grabbing a handful of the ash-like powder and waiting until everyone had gone Regulus looks back at Dumbledore who's talking quickly with a painting and the grey haired wizard nods.

"The Potter Manor."

Tucking his limbs in as close as he could, Regulus is taken into the swirling tubes in a roar of bright green flames.
Stumbling slightly, he clashes with Stan's back as he tumbles out of the large fireplace.

"What the fuck! Oh—Minnie?"

Regulus can't blame Remus Lupin for being shocked when he strolled lazily into the Potter living room in his pyjamas, he would be too if three people and a Hogwarts Professor suddenly appeared in his house.

"Moony? What's. . ." Sirius Black walks into the room, his eyes locking on his younger brother. "—going on?"

"Get James." Minerva says to them urgently and the duo share a look.