I froze at that spot. Always.

"Oh? Heh, sorry. Lead the way- uh, what's your name?" He laughs a little.

"Guessed you didn't pay attention to my introduction since you were talking to Aizawa-sensei. The name's Shoto Todoroki. You can call me Shoto, if you like I guess." He seems to be red a little.

"Well then! This way isn't it? Lead the way Shoto!" I held his hand and dragged him.

He was stiffened by my touch but got used to it and led the way.

*At Lunch Rush Cafeteria*

"Here we are." Shoto leads me in.

"Wahhh arigato Shoto!" I tugged his arm happily.

"What's your favourite?" I asked him.

"Soba but the kind that are cold."

"Ohh, that's cool! I like ramen that's cold. I guess it's kind of same, don't you think so?" He looks up to the ceiling as he thought, before giving me a slight nod as an answer.

We got our food and settled down somewhere far off, just us alone I guess.

"Bakugo-san-" Todoroki started.

I coughed up a little, choking on my own food. He panicked a little.

"A-are you okay? I-I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" He worried a little. I laughed it off and was shaking my head.

"I told you to call me Matsuki, don't call me Bakugo, it sounds like you're calling my brother instead. Maybe, Matsu, if you want. Get used to it Todoroki." I elbowed him a little while giving him a sweet smile.

He smiled and nod, then went back to eating.

"What did you want to ask though? Todoroki-kun?"

"I would prefer for you to call me Shoto since you let me call you Matsu though. Anyway, is your family a quirk marriage?"

I laughed.

"Whaaat noo. Don't tell me yours was actually a quirk marriage I would choke." I joked.

He was silent so I turned to him with a shocking look.

"Oh- I am SO sorry, I didn't know- I'm such a dumbass I should have asked about you. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. It was all my father's plan. He did all of the quirk marriage just because he wanted a child that could surpass All Might. All my brothers and sister was not a masterpiece until I was born. I became his masterpiece. That's when I started being trained harsh at the age of five." I gave a hurtful face.

Think of it, getting punched hard by a number two hero onto your stomach as a kid. That totally hurt.

"My mother tried to protect me but got hurt by my father. He abused both of us. I've been trying to reject him my whole life. He hurt my mother that she gave me this scar on my eye. She poured boiling water on my left eye saying that my left side was a horrible sight to look at. She said it reminded of father. It was all his fault that my mother was sent to a mental hospital. I swore to never use my left side in a fight. Ever." He ate his food.

I looked at him. His left side. Endeavour's masterpiece. Poor child.

"Hey Shoto can I see your scar?" He turned to face me with his mouth full.

"C-can I, like, touch it?" He paused.
But nods afterwards.

I reached out my right hand to his scar. He closed his left eye as I touched it. I rubbed it and smiled.

"Shoto, you look perfect." He was frozen in place. He swallowed his food.

"You think so? But I have a quirk marriage kind of family and I'm a person that needs to-"

"Shoto, just because your father is Endeavor. And he made you. Just to make you his perfect masterpiece, that does not mean your fire quirk is him. Don't ever think that way. Look at me Shoto, my quirks are given from villains, stolen from many people, but yet I still appreciate it as my own. Endeavour might be your father, but that doesn't mean the quirk you have is his. Yes, yes quirks are hereditary, but this here," I touched his left cheek.

"This quirk is yours. No matter who your father or mom is, the quirk you own is yours, be it from who, but it's your own responsibility to control it on your own. You can choose to avoid, ignore and hate your father all you want, but, this quirk, this fire quirk is yours. So, I know you hate your father but, remember Shoto, this fire quirk belongs to you. It's in you." I gave him a small smile.

[Todoroki's POV]

Her words hit directly into me. I was shocked. She smiles at me, caressing my left cheek. It warms my heart. I feel like a special connection towards her. She suddenly stops.

"I must have been very talkative and annoying to meddle in your problems, sorry." I panicked a little.

"No! I mean, not at all. I'm glad someone actually appreciated me. I thought everyone would hate me because I'm ugly and cold."

She giggles. Her sounds of laughter gave me goosebumps, I loved this feeling.

"Shoto! I didn't know you can make jokes! You're funny! Now, let's head to the classroom. I definitely want to tell you some things about me if you would like to know!" She gave me a close-eyed grin.

I smiled back and said, "Hai, I would love to."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After a while, I learnt a lot about her.

She was kidnaped by villains, who used her as a test subject. Lab rat. That must hurt. She became their masterpiece. Only at the age of 5 she decided to run away and met up with a hero. She was then raised by heros, tossed around like dolls as she grew up to train herself. She had a challenge to defeat Aizawa-sensei and Present MIC. If she won she would have to go back to her home and apply for U.A. She won surprisingly.

"Wait then-" Right before I wanted to ask her about her right eye scar, we all had to settle down.

"I AM HERE! GOING IN THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!" I laughed. It was All Might. He was in our classroom.

People was in awe. I stand up cheerfully and waved happily.

"HI ALL MIGHTEUU!" I waved. He laughed

"Ah, Young Matsuki! Nice to meet you. Again."

"Again?" Everyone asked.

"Long story, best ask later." I said. Even Katsuki was shocked.

"Now then. Everyone get into their costumes that were made specifically for each of you young students! We are having a battle! Now get dressed and head to the ground battle!" He dismissed us as we all got our costumes and head to get dressed.

I am so sorry that we skipped the quirk apprehension test thing- But I wanted to get straight to the battle ;-; sorry for any mistakes btw!

~ Shinoa

Serendipity जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें