Chapter 23

JC

The one thing I love about renewing our vows is the fact that they're not keeping me away from my wife anymore. Of course she started getting ready ahead of everyone else, but I get to watch while they're doing it.

I had an idea on our way here, we were going to use the Panamera as our bridal car, she wanted one, right?  I just thought that would make her love it more.

There are certain things we needed to follow though, I still won't ride with her to the church, I'll have the twins with me, and they really look like our miniature versions, wearing the same things we are.

That was Yve's idea. She wanted them to wear what we were wearing.

The kids and I left ahead of my wife, the twins were staring at mommy, it seems she never had her hair and make up done when we were apart.

On our way to the church I asked them why they were and they said, "I've never seen mommy so happy before." Yno said.

"Yes daddy, she looks so beautiful." Yna said.

"That she is." I told them.

When we arrived at the church, there was Cria, the host of Miss C with her crew and Ken was talking to her. For our next two weddings, Ken is my best man. He was there for Yve and my twins when I wasn't. That in itself means a lot to me. He never took advantage of any of them, for me, he's family.

And as a last minute addition, Yve made Rachel her matron of honor.

"Hello Ken." I said as I approached him.

"Hi Jace. Miss Cria, this is JC Yu, Yve's husband. JC, this is Miss Cria."

I extended my hand to her and said, "Hello Miss Cria."

She took my hand and shook it before she said, "Ken, you're right. Did you really intend not to show me a picture of JC and Yve so I get the full impact? I mean, you're handsome and all, but against him, you never stood a chance. He's not just handsome, but he has an air of confidence that he exudes, it's kinda overwhelming."

I guess my wife's right, she really is blunt. "I told you. But you've only ever seen him, you'll understand when you see them together." He said before he looked at my siblings.

They all greeted him then he introduced each one of them to Cria. "JC, you're all gorgeous." The kids reached us now, they were with our parents and grandparents.

"These are our twins, Cria. This is Yno and Yna."

"Hi Miss Cria." They said and they both tugged on her hand so she would lean down and they could kiss and hug her.

"They're so sweet." She told me.

"They take after my wife." I said with a smile. I was proud of how my twins were raised.

I know Yve's here, I can feel her.

"We're about to start." I said to everyone's astonishment. True enough, the coordinator arrived after a minute and said, "Places everyone."

"Yes Jace, remind us that you're an Yve scanner and you feel her even is she's miles away." Ryan said teasingly as everyone took their place on the line.

Miss Cria went ahead inside to watch the ceremony.

We entered the church and I love my kids, they looked really cute.

Yno walked with me and waited beside me, together with Ken, for their mother and his sister.

I saw Rachel walking down the aisle, her eyes glistening with unshed tears, she looked happy and I smiled at her.