"I know, i apologised" I said.

"Good, but be safe tomorrow. Okay?" She laughed and I nodded.

"Did you speak to y/f/n?" I asked.

"Yes I told her and she was more than happy. But still worried about how are we gonna react to each other" she said sitting on my lap.

"Oh! I was thinking when we get to the airport you go out first and I will follow after some time" I said holding her.

"Sure" she said kissing my nose.

"By the way, I packed your stuff too" she said.

"You didn't have to so that" I said pulling her on top of me as I laid down.

"But I did" she said

"Hey y/n I was-" Noah came in and found us like that. "Um... I'll talk to you guys later. I guess I disturbed you two"

"No Noah you can come" i said as y/n got up from top of me.

"Oh so you are done making out with my sister? Are you sure Brother-in-law?" He asked me hitting my hand.

"Noah stop" she said.

And I was blushing like hell AGAIN.

"Aww your man blushes way to much" he teased me again causing me to run into the washroom.

"Say" she asked

"I was thinking if you need anything to take with you from here. I was going to the market, I can get" he said.

"Yes get gummies please. That's it" she said

"Sure" he replied and was moving out of the room when he knocked the bathroom " you can continue Harry" he said and left.

I came out.

"Omg you are red Harry" she said coming to me.

"Stopppp" I said laughing. And I was blushing.

We went down after a bit and then it was time to sleep. We had our fight at 3 in the morning so we took a short nap.

All of them came to drop us at the airport.

"I am gonna miss you guys" mom and dad said as we hugged them

"We are gonna miss you too but we'll meet at Louis' wedding. Right?" I said placing a kiss on mom's cheeks and she nodded.

Noah came to me and took to the side. He hugged me and whispered "stop eating my sister every now and then and the day before you guys were really loud" I blushed agin.

"You'll know it when you are in love young man" I said hitting his arm a bit.

"Anyways you guys are getting late and I am sleepy now go" he said as we came back.

"It was nice meeting you Harry" he said hugging me again.

"It was nice meeting you too Noah." I said

"Bye guy. See you all soon" y/n said as we moved.

End of Harry's pov.

**

Y/n's pov.

We were leaving for LA.

"Why were you so red there, again?" I asked Harry.

"Noah, he" he said and i knew rest of the story.

"I know the rest"I said as he held my hand.

"I am so excited to see their reaction" I said

"Yea me too, they are gonna freak out" he said as we boarded the flight.

It was a private jet so we didn't have to worry about running into fans. We settled in and the plane took off.

"I am sleepy Harry. Are you coming ?" I asked.

"Umm I am writing a song right now. I'll be there in 5. You sleep" she said

"Okay, I love you" i said.

"I love you more baby" he said.

I came to our room. The room👇🏻

I changed and headed to bed

I changed and headed to bed. I was about to fall asleep when I felt Harry's strong arms around me.

"Good night love" he said kissing my back.

"Good night Harry" I replied.

We slept peacefully.

End of y/n' pov.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How are Louis and y/f/n going to react??