Favorite Memory

(From watching the anime(I forgot the conversation) I found out it was Kirio, Yey!)

(I forgot to mention I don't own Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun)

3'rd Person POV:

"He should be here, behind this wall"-Iruma     Iruma pressed one of the bricks in revealing a hidden black door with purple swirlish designs. Iruma tried to walk towards it to open the door but was blocked by another one of kirio's invisible sheild. "Huh?! Awh, theres a barrier here too!"-Iruma    Iruma started leaning on the sheild banging his fist on it sideways saying "Kirio, are you in there!" 

Kirio laughed at Iruma's clever appearance. "I know you are! C'mon, let me in!"-Iruma   Then the sheild disappeared and the door swung open resulting in Iruma falling flat on his face.  Iruma groaned at the sudden painful contact with the floor.

"Hello there, glad you made Iruma"-Kirio   "Huh?"-Iruma    Iruma said while looking up at the slightly crouching demon. "Kirio? Why are- Where are your glasses? What's going on!?-Iruma    "Well, it is a party so I figured I'd go all out"-Kirio   Iruma now at a sitting position says "There are barriers everywhere, you're the only one who can do that magic right?"    Iruma notices something shining behind the purple scrappy curtain. 

"Right you are, indeed I am. I'm delighted to see everyones enjoying 'em... although that wasn't my intension. They just decided to call it a suprise event, ehich made it even more amusing than I'd planned"-Kirio  Kirio walked through the purple scrappy curtains using his right hand to push it aside. "You're also the one who took the fireworks aren't you?"-Iruma    Iruma followed after Kirio also using his right to make his way through the curtains. Iruma stood there surprised as a firework was in the old machine Gabuko(idk how to spell it). "Yep"-Kirio

There stood the teal colored hair demon in front of the Gabuko that contained a firework, not replacing his gaze with anything but the creation. "Wait, thats Gabuko. So then.. Kirio, what are you planning to do with the show?"-Iruma    "Why, detonate it of course. So I can blow the school to smithereens"-Kirio

*Chattering*   Iruma was in disbelief as Kirio just chuckled, "That's the real reason Gabuko Exists!"-Kirio    "But why? How could you?"-Iruma    Kirio turned to face him with a closed eyes smile. "Hmm, lets see now. I guess I'll tell you my story, since we're such good friends and all"-Kirio 

Kirio told his story of how his family disliked him for his lack of magic and discarded to a place for delinquent's. He was looked down upon by everyone but one girl, She also had weak magic.  And one day two bullies held both of them by their arms as another stood in front with her good luck charm.  The one in front went towards the edge and threw her charm of the cliff but Kirio caught it with his barrier, until he let his guard down and the barrier broke dropping the charm into the lake resulting to her leaving the garden.      

"Its survival of the fittest in the nether world, and seeing her so defeated by the unfairness of it all.. sealed the deal for me. I will never get her expression out of head, her face filled with despair..I see it endlessly!"-Kirio    "Kirio, wait!"-Iruma "And every time I keep thinking! Oh Wow~ I would kill to see that face just one more time."-Kirio   

"It was just so bizzare!  Ever since then whenever anyone looked at me with such hopelessness, my chest would tense up a little. It was all so simple! Because of her I finally knew what that feeling was!, that then when I saw that totally crushed expression... It got me unbelievably excited! It almost felt as though my heart skipped a beat, at that moment it was clear I had been reborn as the new me!"-Kirio

Iruma had time for everything to sink in so he stayed calm. Kirio pushed Iruma down where he was sitting on top of him. Iruma groaned a little from falling on the floor again but stop quikly and looked up at Kirio above him. "Get it~! The despair of others is the only thing that makes my life worth living!"

Iruma was again startled by Kirio's behavior that  he just stared. Kirio got off him and said sorry, he then went on about how he got his knowledge and what he wanted to acomplish (there was no drink). Iruma was now on his hands and knee's with his head facing down towards the window Kirio sat on. Kirio started walking towards Iruma.

"Thanks to Gabuko, I'm certain it will be quite a spectacular explosion. You've created somthing truly wonderful Iruma. I believe it must've been fate that brought us two together. Now I can see my objective realize, The students are mindlessly enjoying this big suprize! And they can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. Those faces beaming with joy, soon they'll all turn to anguish. And once the parents who show up to the party see the horrible condition of their poor children they'll scream in agony and rage!"-

"They'll all fall into the depths of despair, sure I could've stopped you from coming in here with my barriers if I wanted to. But I chose to let you in~ And you wanna know why? It's because I wanna watch the fireworks specifically with you~ Your friends Az' and Clara, you get to witness the most important people in your life shatter before your eyes~! Yes, I'll stuff you in a box made with barriers to watch you plunge into despair~! Its ok, hate me as much as you're able to~! Even hit me if you want! But I have to see it so please! Show me! Your despair filled face!"

Iruma then lifted is head but didn't make eye contact as he was embarrassed from the position they were in and the one before, Iruma only heard bits and pieces of what he was saying which made Iruma ecstatic, his expression showed tons of embarrassment, flustered, and guilt of his own thoughts.

Kirio could tell Iruma was suffocating in embarrassment, Kirio stayed in that position staring at Iruma's odd expression resulting to discomfort to form on Iruma as well. They stayed there for a while until the firework was about to explode. Kirio wanted to keep staring at Iruma so he trapped the firework in a barrier strong enough not to break around the firework but he had to take down his other barrier's.

After he took 50 pictures, the staff barged in and arrested him after he admitted to the barriers and his intensions.

(Hope you liked it!, it took me a while :) Bye Bye!)

(1125 words)