"Hey" she smiles at me. "Wassupp. Say, lemme get in witchu" I laugh, even though I'm not joking.

"I'll think about it" she laughs back and our eyes meet before mines start exploring her body. I missed her.

"I'll be out inna second" Sapphire says, rinsing the soap off her body. "I can wait" I respond, watching her.

She gets out and wraps a towel around herself before coming up to me. "I missed you" she mumbles and I smile.

"I missed you too" I give her a hug, bending her backwards slightly. "If I fall, I'mma be mad forreal" she laughs, hugging me back.

I pick her up and place her on the bathroom counter.

"We should talk" she mumbles as I feel all over her body. "Mhm" I hum in response. "Can you let go of me so I can focus?" she asks and I shake my head.

"Well, I just wanted to say that I'm done playin witchu. And I want to be together. For real" she rants but I'm barely listening.

I was too focused running my hands over every part of her body, ignoring the one I wanted to touch the most. I grip her thighs and she looks down at me.

"You heard me?" she asks and I nod. "Can I touch it?" I ask back, looking up at her. "Mhmm" she hums and I slip my hand into her towel.

"Y'know how much I think about you, Sapph? Shit's crazy" I vent, rubbing her inner thighs. "I think about you too, Jah" she replies, quickly glancing at what I'm doing.

"Oh my bad. You wanna see?" I ask and she nods. I take her towel off, exposing her entire body to me.

"You perfect. For real" I look up at her and she's looking down at me. "It's wet?" I ask and she nods again. "You know how ta talk, use words" I press and she sighs.

"It's always wet for you. Don't know why you still ask that" she puts her head against the mirror that was behind her.

"Open ya legs fa me" I command and she spreads them slightly. "More" I press and she puts them on each side of my hips.

I move my hand into her slit, rubbing it very gently. "Jah please don't do this right now" she moans, struggling to keep her legs open.

"Lemme do what I want. Sit back" I respond, continuing to move my fingers gently around her heat.

"Mm. Baby I missed you so much" she moans softly, making me harder. "I missed you too baby but hush, let me finish what I'm doing" I reply and she nods, looking down at my hand.

I push one finger inside, quickly taking it out. "Jah, please" she whines, holding onto my hair. "Sit still, Sapph" I put two fingers inside of her, moving them in and out slowly.

"You can take it?" I ask and she nods. I start moving them faster, making her moans louder.

She moans my name, prompting me to move my fingers faster. She starts to shake, so I remove them.

"You want sumn?" I ask, rubbing her clit in circles with my thumb. She nods, looks down at what I'm doing, and moans again.

"Huh? Whatchu want?" I ask, looking at her folding under me. "I want you" she moans. "Whatchu want from me" I ask, messing with her. "Sum dick" she says and my eyebrows raise.