- You know... For what I remember none of us are on the boat of sex after marriage, right? - He smirked to her 

- Absolutely not. 

But that was one thing she couldn't take out of his mind and it was their new year destination. 

Both families had decided after another holiday in Australia that they would like to spend that time of the year together, it made sense for them, specially since the couple was going to be.

Lando knew about it and that was why he planned an entire trip behind Chloe's back. As much as he wanted to be in Abu Dhabi just for the sake of being cheesy and bring memories back, he chose not to. 

They were in Abu Dhabi weeks before the last day of the year, he felt like they deserved something better. Chloe deserved something better. And he knew she wanted to go to Mexico. 

Which is why they are now in a luxury villa in Los Cabos. 

- Babe, do I look okay? - Chloe asked leaving the bathroom of the room the couple was sharing leaving Lando in awe. 

He still couldn't believe that girls was his girlfriend. 

Or that she was even real. 

- You look incredible as always babe - He smiled placing his hands on her waist before kissing her 

- So do you - She smiled after the end of the kiss - Everyone is waiting for us already? 

- I genuinely have no idea - He shrugged before pulling her to another kiss before they left the room

- Let's go? - Olivia asked and they noticed everyone was ready in the living room 

- The outside is all done. - Cisca said smiling at her son and her daughter in law.

Both parents couldn't be happier for their children, they saw from a mile away how they made each other happy. 

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Later that night the countdown time had finally arrived and all of them didn't hold back during that moment. 

- Happy new year babe - Lando said before pulling Chloe to a kiss. 

Not any kiss. Their second new year kiss. 

- Happy new year babe - She smiled when they parted their kiss - I guess we did well, right? Second year in a row. 

- And first of many - Lando said before kissing her again before their families gather around the couple. 

It was their second new year together and they both hoped to not be the last.

And it wasn't.