you're a dick (2)

this was requested <3
.....

now eventually a couple years later i did end up getting another girlfriend. her name was avelah [uh-vel-uh] isn't that name so beautiful? she got blessed cause she's also just beautiful in general.

describing avelah she has a tounge and nose piercing, an arm sleeve tattoo, purple hair and 1 body. we have a lot in common actually. she's a very consensual person and I mean VERY consensual. she's asks me for permission for everything before she does it.

when we got together I moved into her house cause it was more spacious and just wayyyy better than mine and I've been living there ever since. she treats me like I own the world if that makes sense

when I told her about billie her face was angry for a second and then immediately calmed down into a worried face pulling me in for a hug. she comforts me and is very careful with me. I love her

now you see y/n is all happy, now let's take a look at billie's side after they broke up

"hey billie.....billie!...BILLIE!!" maggie yelled from the kitchen "YES yes I'm up jesus christ" why am I always getting interrupted while sleeping, I don't deserve this.

"come here for a moment!" yo istg if it's for something dumb- "alright I'll be there in a minute" I said that pretty low so I don't  know if they heard that or not. I put on a t-shirt and walk downstairs.

"um billie where's y/n? we haven't seen her in a while, what happened?" seriously? why do we have to discuss this now, they woke me outta my sleep for some dumb shit like this? well I really have no choice but to tell the truth.

"we broke up" everyone was so shocked. they thought we were the perfect couple and we were gonna get married one day. hell no fuck alat [all that for people who don't know 😃]

"why? you guys were so cute together" yeah okay. "things just didn't work out, now can I go to sleep?" I'm never this disrespectful but I don't wanna talk about her. I'm still pissed off at the fact that they woke me up for this. I'm not a fucking morning person.

"young lady, I'm not gonna tolerate disrespect in my house so you better try again"

"she broke up with me! she said she was tired of my dry texting and I never cared for her and always made up excuses or whatever the fuck she said! but we're DONE she probably has a girlfriend and she's living happily ever after.

"and you think those are bad reasons or something? she called me and told me what happened so I'm just trying to see if you're telling the truth"

"ma-"

"billie who was there for you when you were at your lowest, and who was there for you when you had those thoughts, billie who was there for you just to be there for you. y/n loved you and cared for you and according to her words, all you gave in return was shitty responses. I did not raise you to be like this billie! you take your ass over there and APOLOGIZE! and say it like you mean it too"

I didn't realize I was crying at that point. did I use her? I don't think I did. what the fuck am I saying I was being a horrible girlfriend and i didn't even realize. I run to my room grab my keys and leave.

when I pulled up to her house her car wasn't there, she must not be home. well shit what do I do now? my only choice left is to call her. I never deleted her number but she probably deleted mine and I deserve it.

I call the number and surprisingly she picks up. "hello?" "hey..it's bil-" before I got to finish my sentence she hung up, bro how can I apologize if she's avoiding me. my hope is that I still have her location. I do? hm well let's go.

I'm at a house that's definitely not hers and her car is here too, what's going on? I walk up to the house and knock on the door. some girl with purple hair answers the door. "um hi I'm-" "billie yeah yeah I've heard about you, y/n doesn't want you back and she's with me now so get the fuck off my property"

"hey I just wanted to-" "Y/N! COME HERE" she looks at me like I should be ashamed. "yeah avelah what's wrong?" "this is what's wrong" she points at me. "you've got to be fucking lying, billie what are you doing here?? HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE I WAS?"

"chill chill, your location was on but that's not the point just please let me talk. I know I messed up, I should've been there for you more. y/n I hadn't realized you literally saved my life. I just needed to find you so I can apologize because you deserve better. I'm so so sorry can we please try again?"

"billie I forgive you but we aren't getting back together, I'm with avelah and she actually cares about me unlike you, and no we can't be friends. maybe one day I'll think about it but you need to leave, I can't keep having all this toxicity in my life billie"

"I get that, i hope you and avelah are happy, goodbye for now y/n" and with that I got in my car and drove home. it felt good to finally apologize but I'm sad we couldn't have at least been friends. but it's okay, maybe she'll reconsider it :)

a different ending was also requested <3

it's been a few months since me and billie broke up and it's been the best few months ever. I told my friend kehlani about it and she's been caring for me a little extra. kehlani is GAY gay like she's not gay on the low she's out there.

today she decided to take me out to dinner just to have a good time together. I'm not even gonna lie she looked so fine but it's not sexual right? friends compliment each other.

we got to the place and kehlani already reserved a table for us. once we got settled someone caught my eye. she looked too familiar for me not to know her. she was with this girl I've never seen before.

wait.

billie???

aw hell nah there's just no way I'm seeing what I'm seeing. she looks different. her hair changed and her freckles show out more. she looks alright I guess. I didn't realize I was starting until kehlani started talking.

"y/n are you good? you've been staring into space for the past 5 minutes" I stopped looking at her but when I looked away she looked at me, I could see her from the corner of my eye.

after she noticed me she couldn't stop staring like sheesh I know I'm hot but your eyes are gonna get glued to me if you don't look away soon. kehlani finally realized what I was starting at and looked at me "don't worry about her, she was shitty"

"kiss me" I gotta do what I gotta do. "what?" "dude fucking kiss me" anddd we did, it felt nice ya know kissing girls is better than kissing boys. I looked over at billie and she seemed mad. good that's what I was going for.

"hey lani I gotta use the restroom, if the waiter comes tell them I want a water and sweet tea k?" she gave me a thumbs up and I went to the bathroom.

"it's nice to see you here" this bitch- did she wait for me to go to the bathroom? "billie, don't even" she walks up behind me awfully close. "hey hey don't be all up on me like that. you had a hot ass gf, me. you missed out on all this boohoo go play with your toy"

I walked out of the bathroom actually mad. she thinks she can just have sex with me to get me back? "lani I'm sorry to ruin your plans but we gotta go, maybe we can come back another time?

"it's fine I heard it all, let's go ma" we walked out of the restaurant and spent the rest of our night at her house.

"sooo you gonna tell me what that kiss was about?"

wassup bitch <3

I got 2 different requests so I put them in one chapter I just separated them.

but the question is who do we like better, avelah or kehlani?🤷🏾‍♀️