♡I

♡♡♡
Type: Headcanons
Warning:none
♡♡♡

It starts out soft, nothing too fast but nothing too slow just softly and gently.

It's funny because in his life he never thought you would have the same feelings as him. 

You were an ambivert, you were either too introverted to most people or absolute chaos to others (specifically your friends) so who would have expected someone like you to like a big introvert like him?

 ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶

Still weirded him out when Gojo went to him and yelled at him that Y/n had a huge crush on him and wanted to make out with him.

Rip Gojo for doing that because Megumi went directly at you who was lying dead on the floor to ask you if it was true which you simply started to blabber but he took it as a yes when you started nodding.

Everyone was happy, I mean, they were done with you always bugging them about how pretty Megumi is and how cool he is.

So after all that chaos, the relationship started.

Nothing too quick like I said before so it was perfect.

He was a bit intimidated to start his first relationship with you.

He was so scared he couldn't even hold your hand compared to how big his are.

Though he managed to when you guys were passing through a crowd.

Your hand was a combination of sweaty but softness I mean, you were nervous and dying that Megumi Fushiguro was holding your hand.

That's when he was bolder to do more stuff.

Obviously in private, he can't handle PDA other than holding hands and maybe kissing your temple once in a while.

He is obviously the big spoon. He just has to hold you in order to know you are there with him.

“Can your divine dogs sleep with us tonight?”

“No”

“Pleeasseeeee”

He ends up summoning one but once it seems like you're paying more attention to his dogs than your own boyfriend he makes it disappear and just holds you.

 ̶c̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶j̶e̶a̶l̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶u̶r̶c̶h̶i̶n̶ ̶

You would steal his hoodies which would look a bit baggy/big on you but as long as it smelled like him who would care?

He would but then lol, it was your scent. 

No cheesy names, you guys call each other ‘bro’. It's just too awkward to call each other ‘sweetie’ or ‘baby’...it fits more for a friend. Sometimes he will call you 'idiot'. You don't care because it's meant to be said lovingly. 

Once in a while, you or him would call each other 'Honey' but that's by it.

He may get cheesy with you once in a while and sometimes you do but honestly depends

You guys tease each other a lot.

He makes fun of your height a lot and you call him Sea Urchin which makes him mad.

You would ask him about his family but...he won't say anything and would get slightly mad.

You feel bad but next so you know he tells you a bit.

You never ask again.

He trains with you but won't be harsh unless you ask him too he would but will feel bad afterward.

He wouldn't be the type to buy you flowers or plushies, he would just buy you whatever you like. You like food? He will buy you food. You like video games? He will buy them and play with you? You like anime or manga? Boom it's yours and he will watch it with you plus bonus, will let you info dump on him.

He doesn't like talking about himself a lot, he prefers listening to you.

He finds it cute even though sometimes he doesn't know what you are saying when you talk about your interests.

Sometimes he will but it will be ranting.

You will comfort him of course.

When he comes back tired from a mission and done with the life he rather just not say anything. He would just lay his face on your small/big chest and just sleep. That's all he needs.

“You literally have to tell me how you keep your eyelashes so beautiful?”

“What are you saying?-”

“Nothing lol, love ya!”

Sometimes you guys do fight. It can be about something tiny that's stupid or something serious but he would always be the first to apologize without gaslighting you or blaming you. He won't also make himself the victim. It would be a sincere apology.

He makes you listen to his music which would be either rock or soft indie music surprisingly.

You also make him listen to it even if he finds it odd lol.

Either way, Megumi Fushiguro likes you a lot. Wait no, scratch that. He doesn't like you, he loves and adores you purely. Whatever the fuck you are insecure about he likes. If you're an asshole he would like it (he would try to help you change though). He's supportive about your decisions (unless they are bad but it's common sense ya know?). Doesn't know what he did to deserve you but wow he got you.

Hope you love him back

♡♡♡
a/n: hi