I snatched the file from his hand. "It's about time!" I took the file and pushed the man out of the room. Laying on my bed, I opened the file and began to read. There wasn't as much information as I needed but that's not surprising seeing as the St. Victoria's valued their privacy.

After an hour, I finished the reading and threw everything away except the picture of Christian that it contained. Everything in file about Christian was general: where he went to school, what he was doing business wise, and a very brief schedule about upcoming events he may be attending. I made a mental note to attend the events he may attend.

I held his picture in my hand. He was alone and it was candid shot of him at a cafe and it wasn't very hard to imagine myself in the picture beside.

Get Raylynn out of the way, get Anna out of the way, and Christian would be mine.

Raylynn

The last two weeks have passed by quickly but I've been thankful for the distraction of work to keep my mind off of Chris and Anna. When all my work is completed and I'm alone, I find myself wondering how they are, if my pain was worth the happiness they've finally found together. Then I stop and find more work to busy myself with.

Since I ran to Grandma's house, Grandma and I have been out of the country for work, visiting Grandma's friends and looking for vendors for the expansion of St. Victoria's. The first week we flew to Australia, the week after that we were in Taiwan. Right now, we're currently on the St. Victoria private jet on our way to England.

"We're here, my dear, time to unboard." Grandma said from the seat across from me.

I unbuckled myself and gathered my things from the overhead compartment. "There are three places you wanted to stop by in England, where would you like to go first?" I asked as we walked.

"Santa Maria Corp." Grandma answered. "The other two places are vendors, we'll stop by to visit them in the next two days."

I jotted down the information on a sticky note and placed in my business notebook. Grandma eyed me as we sat in the limo. "We really need to buy you an ipad, maybe an ipad mini, maybe both." She thought outloud.

I chuckled, "No need, Grandma, I would only have it for my personal use. I prefer to write things down when it's work related."

Grandma shrugged and continued to stare out the window until we made it to the hotel.

We had our own sweet that had two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a full bathroom that was larger than the bedroom I had when I lived with my father. Grandma instructed me to freshen up for dinner and that someone would be joining us. So after a shower, I changed into a black, curve-hugging, dress that flared at the hips.

"Who are we dining with, Grandma?"

"My grandson, Christopher, Christian's older brother."

There was a pang in my chest when she said Christian's name and I unconsciously started rubbing my chest over the area of my heart.

Grandma noted my action and her face crumpled in sadness. "Oh, my dear."

"It's okay, I'm fine." I said as I plastered a fake smile on my face.

The St. Victoria look was genetic, it was easy to spot Christopher when we made it to the hotel restaurant because Christopher looked a lot like Christian and Crispin.

"Good evening, how did I get so lucky as to be able to dine with, not one, but two lovely ladies tonight." Christopher stood as we approached to greet us. He kissed Grandma's lips lightly and hugged her. He came to me and kissed my cheek. He pulled out both of our chairs and was a complete gentleman the entire night.

"Raylynn, I've heard nothing but good things about you from Grandma, Christian, Crispin, and everyone you've met on the little tour you and Grandma are on."

I leaned across the table, closer to Christopher. "What did they say?"

"Christian?"

"No, the vendors and Grandma's friends."

Christopher looked a little taken aback, he didn't know about Chris' and mine break up so I imagine it would seem odd to him that I don't want to know about Christian.

"They said it was odd but refreshing to see a young lady be so refined and polite when working in the personal assistant field. Many of them want to poach you from Grandma. Meeting you tonight, I want to poach you as well."

My jaw dropped. Closing it, I spoke, "Thank you, I'm flattered, but I'm happy where I am." I smiled.

"Let me borrow your phone?"

I handed him my cellphone.

"Here's my number if you ever change your mind." He handed me back my and I saw that he added his name and number to my contacts. "Don't be surprised if you receive non-work related texts from me." He winked.

I laughed and excused myself from the table to use the restroom. I enjoyed Christopher's flirting but it made me uncomfortable because my heart would always belong to Chris.