° 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ; 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
╰► 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳, 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴
𝘵𝘸. 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵, 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦

 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵, 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦

TWO WEEKS EARLIER!

TWO WEEKS EARLIER!

SUNA CAME HOME FROM WORK

to see rose petals on the floor and the delicious smell of food filling his nose.

the apartment was cleaned spotless, and his beautiful girlfriend stood in a silky robe in front of him, "welcome home rin~"

suna took hold of the sight in front of him, licking his lips at your soft legs and teasing bit of cleavage that was being shown, "hi baby~ all this for me? are we having guests?"

rin knew you weren't having guests. he would never in a million years let you walk around looking like that while someone was over.. unless it was one of your little 'girl parties' as he liked to call it.

you smiled softly and wrapped your arms around rin's neck, giving him a sweet kiss, "no, just the two of us~"

suna smiled and nodded, kissing you back before telling you that he had to shower before getting comfy, which you agreed to and watched as your boyfriend went to your shared bathroom.

you stood in the mirror of the downstairs bathroom, checking one last time over your makeup and body. damn you looked hot, and rin certainly agreed. he quite literally eye fucked you when he saw what you were wearing.

suna came down fifteen minutes later in just grey sweats, hugging you from behind and running his hands up and down your body, "hey darlin."

his voice sent shivers down your spine, your panties immediately getting slightly wet at the personal attention.

"let's eat, and afterwards we'll have dessert, ok?" suna slyly whispered into your ear.