Introduction

Hope pov-

My name is Hope Andrea Mikaelson I am the daughter of the first hybrid Klaus Mikaelson and queen of the wolves Hayley Mikaelson unfortunately. Throughout the years, I learned of all my father's enemies and became close friends with them even dated some for fun or just for them to be my entertainment, but that all stopped when I married the love of my life, Josie Saltzman 6 months ago which like July.

My marriage with Josie was boring for the first 2 months because all we did was work all the time didn't have time for us to just have sex or spend time together. Now that we are a year into our marriage, I found a lot of interesting stuff about my wife like she loves BDSM. we started doing BDSM mainly every day because she a little brat always challenging me.

Our love for BDSM grew over the years that we bought the whole mansion calling in Mikaelson playhouse because half of the rooms are red rooms or black rooms, I like to call it that for a special reason I might share soon. I started to introduce our family to BDSM which didn't go well at first but after all the scenes with them grew to love it even though I'm just niece and daughter kind of incest.

The Salvatore family and friends were the easiest to fall in love with it especially Elena and bonnie both loves to be dominated by me even when both husbands are in the mansion talking to my family or Saltzman's while both of them be tied up somewhere in the house either getting fucked by me or Josie. The Saltzman's let me just say love BDSM sometimes but mainly just want to be fucked rough and some other shit for example Alaric likes to be gagged, tied up, and me fisting his asshole. Our friends in the Salvatore school join in the fun sometimes when not busy fighting monsters somewhere, but other than that they come over for some scenes with I and Josie.

Josie pov- continuing what hope talking about

Now that you learned some background about how the playhouse came to be, and the only participants that come are our family. I have to tell you some of the rules before we go start a sex scene with our guest that came 2 minutes ago.

Rules- 1. you can't choose who you want to do a scene with, 2. never disrespect the butlers that are by the doors in every playroom or hall, 3. Hope or Josie can have sex with you anytime, 4. use safe words. Mainly all the rules can't really tell you not my business to but let's start our scene with our guest. "hello Rebekah you pick the perfect time come over go-ahead walk to the playroom hope is expecting you follow me".

Rebekahxhope                                                                                                                                                                                        

If you want to read the next chapter Follow or just vote don't really matter