Garden (Nejire Hado x fem reader)

A/n: so basically in this oneshot, instead of it being called "the big three," it's called "the big four" and you are apart of that. Enjoy 💙

 Enjoy 💙

You sat in your desk, listening to whatever your professor was rambling about. Well, you weren't exactly listening, it was more you spacing out instead. You yawned, bored out of your mind. Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. The sudden contact made you flinch, but you turned around to face Nejire Hado. "Oh uh, hey Hado." You mumbled. Your cheeks dusted a light pink. "Hey (l/n)-chan! I was wondering if maybe after school today I could come to your house? You've only ever come to my house before, and I really wanna see what your room looks like!" She beamed. "O-oh uhm, sure I g-guess? And we've already been over this, you c-can just call me by my first name." You squeaked.

"Great! Quick question, can I walk home with you as well? I don't really need to pack anything, at least I don't think I do." Nejire asked, getting closer and closer to you.

She's so close!

"O-of course Nejire! Why w-would I say no, nobody wants to walk h-home alone!" You mumbled, backing away a bit. "Alrighty, I'll see ya later!" She giggled, skipping away and back over to Tamaki and Mirio. As you watched her skip away, you noticed Mirio fist bumped her and winked.

You tilted your head.

Huh, I wonder why he's doing that.

You had to admit, you had a tiny crush on Nejire. Yeah right, tiny. More like a huge crush.

You were totally gay for her.

Nejire's pov:

As I happily hopped back to Tamaki and Mirio, I was filled with joy. "I did it, she said yes!" I squealed. Mirio fist bumped me and winked. "See? I told you she's say yes!" He chuckled. "I'm proud of you, Hado." Tamaki smiled. "Aweee, thanks guys!" I giggled.

💙Time skip💙

Your pov;

As you waited by the gates for Nejire, your mind raced with anxious thoughts.

What if she thinks my house is a literal dump? What if she'll hate me? What if I say something wrong and mess everything up? What if-

Your thoughts were cut off by a tap on your shoulder. "Are you alright (y/n)-chan? You seem to be spacing out a lot today." You heard Nejire's voice ask. "Oh uh, yeah, I'm fine. Let's get going." You mumbled. She nodded her head, and started to walk. You followed, right beside her. "Soooo, how far away is your house from u.a?" Hado asked. "It isn't too far away, it takes about 10 minutes to walk home." You answered. Nejire's eyes got big with amusement, almost as if her eyes were sparkling. Kind of like a character from a cartoon. "Really??? It takes 40 minutes to walk to my house. That's so cool!" She gasped. "Uhm, thank you, I guess?" You tilted your head. What was so special about living close to a school?

💙10 minutes later💙

"Woah! Your house looks so cool from the outside!" Nejire jumped up and down. You stared at her in awe, not having any words on how amazing she is. "It isn't much..." You mumbled. "Are you kidding? Your house is HUGE!" She giggled. You blushed slightly at her compliment.

Damnit (y/n), why are you blushing? She complimented your house, not you.

"Whatever, let's just go inside." You said, opening your front door. As you both ran upstairs to room, Nejire gasped. "Your room is so cool!" She squealed. "Hey Nejire-chan, wanna see something?" You asked. She nodded her head. "Of course!" She giggled. You grabbed her hand and ran downstairs. You took her to your back door that led to your backyard, opening it. As the both of you walked outback, Nejire was breath taken. Your backyard revealed a cottagecore-looking garden, which was very peaceful. Whenever you have mental breakdowns, you usually come here. "Woah, this is so....beautiful!" Hado gasped. The two of you sat down in the middle of the flowers.

"I knew you'd like it." You chuckled. The both of you sat in silence for the next couple of minutes, admiring the garden. "Ya know, (y/n)... there's something I've been meaning to tell you. I never knew the right to time to tell you, though." Nejire randomly said. "What is it you want to tell me?" You asked. "Well...." She pressed her lips against yours, resulting in you blushing. You were shocked, you didn't expect that this is what she wanted to let you know of. You kissed back, enjoying the moment. After 15 seconds, she finally pulled away. "I love you, (y/n). So, will you be mine?" Nejire smiled. You nodded your head.

"Of course."

A/n: so I actually really enjoyed writing that chapter, and I hope you enjoyed reading it :>

Happy pride month!

-Jynx <3