𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

the entire team was called into the office after what had happened on the stage. reverie honestly didn't know why she was getting roped in with the group, even though she wasn't there, but she didn't really care. 

      "hey, check it out. this guy knows wayne newton," charlie said looking at one of the photos on the shelf in the back of the room. reverie was standing with adam, his draped around her shoulder, and fulton. they were just making meaningless conversation.

      "charlie, man, this is not a good start to our year," ken said skeptically. reverie couldn't help, but pay attention to their conversation. she had to agree with kenny. their first impression was definitely not a good one.

      "don't worry, kenny. these prepsters aren't gonna do anything. check it out, antsville," charlie said, changing the subject. reverie knew he was wrong and the "prepsters" could easily revoke their scholarships if they wanted to, but she didn't say anything to him. she knew the way he felt about people with money. instead, she turned her attention to the ant colony.

      the group was looking at the ants, watching them move, when suddenly a face popped up on the other side of the glass and said, "you can learn a lot from ants." it was only buckley, but it still scared reverie enough for adam to have to rub circles in her arm.

      "these brazilian fire ants can teach you a lot about successful societal structure. you see there's one queen in there and the rest are dedicated worker ants. everybody pulls their weight. nobody complains. there's harmony and growth. same here with eden hall, only you are the workers, the backbone," buckley said. reverie resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the annoying old man.

      "and you're the queen?" russ asked, making everyone in the room silently giggle at the kind of offensive question. burkley grunted in response and shooed the group out of his office.

      the ret of the group walked ahead while reverie and adam stayed back and walked together.

      "you should've heard what those stupid varsity kids said to us before you guys got here. they were saying how we don't deserve to be here and how we stole his stupid brother's place on jv. i went off on him and was almost gonna hit him. sadly, luis held me back," reverie ranted to her boyfriend who watched her with an amused expression.

      "thank god he held you back," adam responded. reverie whipped her head around to look and him.

      "what the fuck? you're supposed to take my side on this. it's technically your obligation as my lovely boyfriend," reverie said with a pout.

      "if you hit him, you would've been thrown out of school and i would rather not have to deal with those guys on my own," adam responded.

      "oh, so, i'm a distraction now. you know, you should want me to stay because you like me," reverie said playfully.

      "you sure are a distraction," adam said, raking his eyes up and down reverie's body and biting his lip. she immediately got butterflies from the action. adam gave her those a lot.

      "do you want to be distracted right now? there's a storage closet right behind you," reverie asked with a playful smile. adam grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her into the closet. he quickly pushed her up against it and kissed her roughly.

      adam pinched reverie's side lightly, making her gasp, and slipped his tongue into her mouth. the kiss was hot and messy. he moved his mouth down her neck and sucked lightly, causing her to let out a light moan. he sucked a little harsher, leaving a hickey, before moving back to her mouth and touching their lips together once more.

      reverie then moved her lips across his jawline and leaving feathery kisses. she then moved down to his neck where she scaled it, looking for his sweet spot. when she finally found it, adam let in a sharp inhale, his head tossed back. she sucked on the spot, hard, leaving behind a dark hickey, then moved back up to his lips.

      they continued to make out for a couple more minutes before reverie said in between breaths, "we should probably go back to the dorms now. connie and julie are going to come looking for me soon."

      "fine, let's go, but we will finish this at some point," adam sighed. reverie laughed at him in response and took his hand. they walked out of the storage closet and if anyone saw them, they would immediately know what the two had been doing. adam and reverie giggled and joked before they arrived at the door to reverie's dorm room. 

      "i'll see you tomorrow. goodbye, dildo," reverie said, giving him a smile.

      "see you tomorrow, princess," adam said while giving her a light kiss on her lips before walking to his dorm room. reverie took out her key and opened up her dorm room to find julie and connie sitting on their beds, watching tik toks on their phones. 

      "hey guys!" reverie greeted. connie looked towards reverie and zoned in on her neck.

      "oh my gosh. he gave you another hickey, seriously. rev, you are gonna have to hide that or your brother is going to see it. we all know how he feels about you having hickies," connie said. julie looked at reverie's neck as well and just laughed.

      "whatever. i'll cover it up before we go to classes tomorrow," reverie stated, "in the meantime, do you guys want to listen to some music then watch 10 things i hate about you?" the other two girls shot up and screamed. they turned on their speaker to a medium volume, not wanting to get a noise complaint, then started playing better than revenge by taylor swift and t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l by willow.

      "SHE'S NOT A SAINT AND SHE'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK. SHE'S AN ACTRESS WOAH," they all sang together. afterwards they watched kat be a bad bitch and channeled their own bad bitch. reverie got basically her entire personality from the queen herself kat stratford.

author's note:

i love kat stratford bye <3