Chapter 2

The ancient Cultus temple is a temple dedicated to the main deity, most having other gods as well. These temples provided a 'residence' or shelter for the gods. Here, priests used to perform rituals and ceremonies, Some festivals also took place in cultus temples.
The necessary elements of the Egyptian temple, most of which can be seen at Luxor, are the following: an approach avenue of sphinxes leading to the great double-towered pylon entrance fitted with flagpoles and pennants; before the pylon a pair of obelisks and colossal statues of the king; within the pylon a court leading to a pillared hall, the hypostyle, beyond which might come a further, smaller hall where offerings could be prepared; and, at the heart of the temple, the shrine for the cult image. In addition, there were storage chambers for temple equipment and, in later periods, sometimes a crypt. Outside the main temple, the building was a lake, or at least a well, for the water needed in the rituals; in later times there might also be a birth house (mammisi) to celebrate the king’s divine birth.

Geb's coronation will take place here. He'll be included in the Ennead of Heliopolis and the new king of lower Egypt.
He went to meet Imhotep for the next steps, Imhotep explained to him;
"The coronation can't happen without a queen, There is no king without a queen and you've to know more about yourself,
And you don't know much about your responsibilities"