1st October

Atsumu enters Onigiri Miya, being welcomed with fresh waft of rice. He saw Osamu talking to an old man, no doubt being the victim of 'Such good man like you should settle down with a wife soon. She will take care of your house boy, nothing beats a wife's cooking, you know' while he tries his hardest to get back to the kitchen, wanting nothing more than to escape from him.

It never cease to made Atsumu laugh, seeing his twin acting all mighty with him only to be completely helpless in the old man's presence. Not that he can blame the old man, anyone with working eyes can see perfectly how good Osamu will be if he gets married, being the perfect gentleman and all that, but no, not when Atsumu is still around.

He sat at one of the unoccupied table, waiting for Osamu to kick the old man out of the shop already. And not long till the thought crossed his mind, Osamu looked up and smiled at him and went to the kitchen, appearing minutes later with a plate of tuna and spring onion rice ball made with fresh rice received from Kita's rice farm, no doubt. The long blue skirt hiding his smooth legs, making his hands itch to caress his twin's legs.

"You're late, Tsumu-nii" Osamu muttered as Atsumu chews the first rice ball, closing his eyes and savouring the taste until the very end. Gosh, it's always fucking delicious.

"Yer complaining, Samu-chan?" Osamu bloomed a lovely shade of pink, very subtle indeed. It always have the effect on Osamu, no matter how long it has been, he's always putty in his hands over a little nickname.

"I didn't say that, just surprised you came late than you usually do today"

"Well, I was out with Shoyo and went to a girl's accessories shop. He said wanna buy the latest hairtie Natsu always nags him about. And I found something that might suit ya" he said while reaching for his second rice ball. Not his fault the rice ball is goddamn tasty. The present can wait, he wants to finish the rice ball first.

Osamu just smiled at his twin, knowing well he will only give whatever he has brought for him after he cleaned the plate. He didn't mind of course, not when he gets to see Atsumu being all chubby cheeks with rice balls, chewing and gulping and reaching for another one even when he still have an unfinished one in his hand.

Finishing the last rice ball, he sipped on his orange juice. Then he smiled at Osamu while taking out a small box from his front pocket.

"Saw this and straight away thought of ya, hope ya like it" Atsumu smirked vaguely while giving nothing away.

Osamu opened the lid of the small box and smiled widely, showing his teeth perfectly.

"Tsumu-nii it's so beautiful!!! Wow, where did you bought this. It's really cute!"

Osamu took out the onigiri hair clips from the box and traced it with his fingers, being genuinely happy seeing the little items.

Atsumu can't help the little warm fuzz in his heart, he likes seeing Osamu happy, no matter how trivial it might be.

"Told ya you'll like it. Here, lemme clip it"

Atsumu tilted Osamu's head to the left, clipping it right above his right ears, both hairclips twinkling under the fluorescent lights. The lovely shade of pink on Osamu's cheeks darken, making him all the more desirable. He gives a shy smile to Atsumu, blue eyes gazing into his brown eyes.

Their moment was ruined when a large family entered the shop, little ones already excited on which rice ball they want to eat.

"Looks like the shop need ya, go on Samu. I'll wait as usual"

Osamu gave his hand a squeeze and stood up, walking to the kitchen with Atsumu's finished plate. And as usual, he can't help but look at those ass, wearing a skirt makes it bigger, and no, he's not complaining, not even a tiny bit.