Chapter 20- Too Hot To Handle (2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Jiya--" He started off in a husky voice. He kneels down in front of her and cups her face. "in no movies--" He continues while Jiya prompts him to say more. "the heroine--" "Hmm?" Asks Jiya. "wears a bathrobe to lure the hero." He ends it and starts laughing loudly. Jiya pouts and hits him on his bicep. "And, here I thought you would say something romantic on our honeymoon." Samarth stops laughing and takes another sip from his bottle.

"Jiya, sleep. It's getting late." Samarth ordered and turned around in order to not look at her. Because, he was getting affected, in more than one way.  "No! I won't sleep until and unless you---wait, you like Christian Grey right?" Samarth's eyes lit with naughtiness as the alcohol started influencing his conscience. "Hmm!" He turned around to face Jiya and answered. "And, what does Christian Grey do?" Jiya put her forefinger on her chin and pretended to be thinking. "Yes, he does not make love, he fu**s hard!" Jiya's sentence made Samarth widen his eyes in shock. An innocent and sweet Jiya using a curse word? The same word she didn't like him using but is using herself now.

"Where's my wife and what have you done to her?" Samarth exclaimed exuberantly. Jiya got up and started walking towards Samarth. Both had their champagne bottles almost empty. The alcohol was gradually clouding their sane thoughts and letting their inner devil rule over their minds. Samarth took the last sip from the bottle before Jiya came and stood in front of him. His eyes were now dark with desire. 

"We are married? Why don't we do something?" Jiya asked tracing a finger sensually on Samarth's cheek. For the first time, after drinking wine, Mihika wasn't crossing his mind. Otherwise, every time, liquor would open the gates to the memories of his late wife. But, today it was different. It was only Jiya who was settled in his eyes, mind and maybe somewhere in the heart too.

"What do you wanna do?" Samarth asked with the same mischievousness as Jiya. "I---wanna know---if it's illegal to---rape my husband." Jiya uttered each word slowly and softly as if talking to a kid. "You will rape me huh?" Samarth asked raising one of his eyebrows. "I will rape you haan!" Jiya replied in a matter of seconds. "Then do." Samarth opened his arms out for Jiya. Surely, Samarth was not in the right state of mind. He himself didn't know what he was saying. Earlier, he had never come that close to a woman except Mihika but thanks to the alcohol he was on the verge of sleeping with Jiya.

Jiya hugged him. Tight! As if her life depended on this one man. Samarth was pushed back at first due to the force with which Jiya embraced him but after a second or two, he hugged her back. He inhaled her lavender scent mixed with aroma of rose flower. It suited her, he decided. He started kissing her neck when he felt something warm and wet on his neck. He broke the hug only to see Jiya crying, shedding tears. "Jiya? Jiya?" Samarth asked concerned shaking Jiya a bit.

"Tum roo kyun rahi ho?" He asked her, worry and concern etched his gorgeous face. "Aapki wajah se!" Jiya pointed a finger at his chest. "Kya?" Samarth was unable to understand her. "Haan, aapki wajah se. Aap mujhe kitna hurt karte hain. Kitni mean mean baatein kehte hain. Aisa nahi hai ki main Pari ki Mamma bankar khush nahi hun. Main hun. Bahut khush hun. Lekin, main aapki patni nahi ban paaungi iska gham bhi hai mujhe." A light sob escaped her mouth. "Jiya--" Samarth was interrupted when Jiya raised her one hand in the air indicating that she wasn't done yet. 

"Maine apni puri zindagi aapko de di hai. Ab aapke alawa koi nahi hoga mere iss chhotu se zindagi mein. Aur aap hain ki mujhe kuch maante hi nahi. Main aapki beti ki maa hun, aapki room mate hun, aap par bojh hun, lekin aapke dil se puchhiye ki main aapko kaisi lagti hun. I know---I know aap mere liye ratti bhar bhi feel nahi karte lekin meri kya galti thi jo mujhe iss loveless marriage mein aana pada. Mujhe Pari mili, ek beti mili, saas ke roop mein Shipra Maa mili, aapki patni hone ka darja duniya ne diya, bass! Aur aapse toh mujhe kuch bhi nahi mila na. Har ladki ka sapna hota hai, ek pati ka. Ki use ek pati mile, jo use bahut pyaar kare, uski care kare, uski har wish puri kare. Lekin kaiyon ko pati nahi milta, aur jinko milta hai, unhe uss pati ka pyaar nahi milta. Mujhe--mujhe nahi chahiye aapki daulat, aapka paisa, iphone, gehne, zewarat, shaan, shaukat, kuch nahi chahiye mujhe. Chahiye, toh bass ek promise ki aap kam se kam koshish karenge mujhse pyaar karne ki. Pyaar nahi toh kuch aur hi sahi, aap apne hisaab se uss feeling ko ek naam de dena, lekin at least---"