🔞Truth or Dare🔞

Requested by @NctLover3000

THIRD PERSON POV (Yuta = Top, Mark = Bottom)

Today was the day, August 2! Mark's birthday! The boy woke up with such a bubbly smile while he got ready for the day. The sun shined throughout the morning as Mark's friends came by to celebrate his birthday. Pretty much all of 127 came by, dream, and wayv. They all played games outside and chatted amongst each other as the day came close to an end. Well, of course, they didn't forget the cake and ice cream after dinner.
Finally, some time after dessert, the boys all sat in the living room to play one more game...
Truth or Dare!

Mark got a head start since he was the birthday boy.
"Hey Taeyong! Truth or dare?" Mark asked.
"I'll start off easy... I'll go with truth." The nervous leader answered.
Mark smirked as he came up with something that'll freak Taeyong out.
"Is it true that you have feelings for Doyoung?"
Doyoung turned to face the blushing boy as he nodded his head slowly.
Everyone started chanting for them and began yelling ship names for Taeyong and Doyoung.
Finally, after all that drama, Taeyong then asked Mark, "Truth or Dare?"
Mark was willing to risk it. Usually he'll always go for truth, but this time...
"I choose dare!"
Everyone's eyes widened and exchanged glances with everyone else in the room.
"Are you sure, Mark?" Johnny asked patting the younger one's back.
"Totally!"

Taeyong began to think... until he came up with a very dirty idea...
"I dare you and Yuta to fuck each other in the bathroom!"
Mark stopped smiling then looked over at Yuta who was licking his lips and raising his brows.
Mark had the biggest crush on Yuta and the thought of him being alone in the bathroom with Yuta will eventually become reality.
"C'mon Markie! You have to take the dare..." Yuta said seductively as he crawled over towards Mark and caressed his cheek very gently.
Just then, the whole group was chanting, "DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!"
"FINE! Let's go Yuta!"

As they both locked themselves in the bathroom, Yuta automatically pushed Mark up against the wall and started to kiss and suck the younger one's neck.
"AAAHHH!! Keep doing it Daddy!!"
"Daddy's little boy likes that, huh?" Yuta said as he continues to please Mark.
The younger one nods as pleasure washes over his whole body.
After Yuta finishes with his neck, he comes up to Mark and kisses his lips passionately.
"I love you Oppa..." Mark said in between the kiss.
"Oppa loves you too Baby Boy..." Yuta says back while his hand travels down Mark's body and get ahold of his clothed dick.
Moans escape the younger one's mouth as Yuta gently strokes it and begins to unzip it to get a better hold of it.

"You're so wet Baby... Oppa loves it..."
Mark breathes heavily as he bucks his hips signaling the older one that he wants him inside.
"I've been wet since the beginning..." Mark blushes.
Yuta then smiled back as he begins to take off his clothes and Mark's. Pretty soon, they were both naked in the dark while they continued to please each other.
The older one eventually got inside the younger one's hole and started pounding on him.
Mark didn't care at this point if he was loud or not. He screamed as Yuta smirked while fucking the life out of him.
"Good boy... keep moaning for me Baby... let everyone know who you belong to."

In a matter of minutes, Mark felt his high approaching.
"Oppa! I'm gonna cum..."
"Cum then... I'll go after."
Pretty soon, Mark came and Yuta followed along seconds later.
Out of breath, both of the boys sat against the wall and held each other's hands.
"Do you wanna be my boyfriend Mark?" Yuta asked caressing the younger one's hand.
"Yes... I would love to be your boyfriend, Yuta." Mark answered back and kissed him on the lips and cleaned up afterwards.

The end
Sorry it took me a long time... but finally, I'm finished!! 😅