🌷 stress 🌷

It was summer time at beach city , I spend most of my days after I graduate from high school with Steven and Pearl , I even bring apad and a pencil to draw because sometimes I need alone time and thanks to Pearl she take me to the most beautiful places to draw out the plants there . I been taking lessons with lapis of drawing she said it will help me unwind from the stress I been having since school let out and my mother been wanted me think about college but I can't I'm half monster half human I just don't know what to say . Today me and Pearl is in the old rose and spinal garden Steven is running around getting exercise and I'm daydreaming again .
Pearl " Connie , hello Connie "
Then something hit me in the back of the head , don't worried it was a crumble paper that I messed up on .
Connie " sorry Pearl I zone out on drawing , I like this it clam and I can think here and the other places with the most beautiful places "
Pearl " I'm glad you like it , so why you wanted to come here today of all days "
I sigh I can't hide it no more my stress of many things and one has to come out .
Connie " mother and father thinking I should still go to college , but there one problem and it because I'm half monster and half human , I want to stay here with Steven and you and the gems I feel clam relax "
I guess Pearl understand she sat down on the steps faceing the wappad and put her arm around me as I started drawing once again .
Once I got home it was quite mother is at work and father at work as well so it just me till mom comes home first to make dinner , I sigh and work coloring on my drawing of the roses and other plants I been drawing lately plus lapis want me to show off what I did over the week of this . Later my mom came home and get started on dinner .
Priyanka " how was your day Connie "
I was kinda zone out again my brain been on dreamland again but this time I zone out quickly and look at my mom .
Connie " it was fine Pearl show more things to draw , lapis been helping me with drawing and I got done with the drawing part but still doing the coloring and shading "
Priyanka " you sound like you had a good day anything new with you today or nothing change "
After dinner I went upstairs but before I can even leave the table my mother say this .
Priyanka " come back done for you check up  after you put up your stuff where it post to be "
I nodded and ran upstairs and quickly put my stuff away and get out my pjs , then change into an tank top and some sport shorts I had a feeling to chase my tail like Steven but I shake that thought and went back down stairs to the living area . If you wonder what going on I have to get a check up ever week because my mother is worried since my tongue thing happen .
Priyanka " same as last time you may go "
I sprinted to my room , taken a shower and then go to bed . I can't wait to show lapis my work tomorrow  , I smile while I happy fallen asleep .