Oops.....i did it again

Recap:

 I RAN AT HER AT 500 MPH I LOST CONTROL OF MY BODY FOR A SECOND AND THEN...I ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED HER OFF THE BALCONY.....I was panting as I didn't know what to do😓😓😓 I was gonna go back to the party, as I turned around...EVERYONE WAS STARING AT ME.,.RY,NEDA,DOLCI,HOTTIE DRACO AND U NAME IT. "What..what have you done to my baby."Blaires mom said

 Present:

S-s-she....jumped....YEAH! 🤗SHE JUMPED! "no- u pushed her u dumb fuck." Blaire's milf mommy said....I couldn't believe they all saw me!!!!! "W-well......BYE." i said as i quickly ran out the door!! 😍I was gonna walk home and then i saw my milf mommy outside with the car we stole over the summer!!!! "CARSON!! GET IN!" she said honking the horn, i quickly got in traumatized about what i just did....as my mom was leaving their house we hit a "speed bump" and i heard.....a bone crack😓😓😓😓 "what was that...." i said as we both looked at eachother😰 we got out quickly and looked at the back of our car....it was....BLAIRE?!?!?!!?!? I SCREAMED WITH TERROR AS I LOOKED AT MY MOM "*sigh*" she said as she rolled her eyes "hit and run" we both said looking disappointed😣 i stuffed their body into our trunk and got back in.....as soon as we got home we had dinner and discussed what to do with the body "I AM TELLING YOU!!!!! WE SHOULD DISPOSE THE BODY AND RUN AWAY TO FRANCE THE PLAN IS PERFECT CARSON!" "yeah mom but i cant leave hogwarts!!!!!!its my home!🤪🥺" i said while eating left over pizza...."WELL WE HAVE NO CHOICE SINCE U PUSHED HER OFF..." she said white washing her dish....as she finished we were getting ready for bed and all of a sudden i hear a knock at the door...."ill get it!!!!" i said jumping in my pjs😈 "he-" "hello, i am officer ligma. you both are under arrest for a hit and run back at candice street." i looked at my mom with shock.....HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN.....who could have sni- wait a second...

TO BE CONTINUED....