Chapter 1

"ALINAPOOF NO" Bibble screamed while Alina chucked him out of their home.

"Yes Bibble I'm tired of your behaviour and your massive penis." Alina said while collecting his belongings.

Bibble was sobbing while questions ran through his head. Where would he go? What would happen? How would he survive? Alina threw all his belongings on Bibble's head making him fall backwards.

"Now leave I never wanna see you or your massive dick again" Alina screamed through the already closed petals of their home.

Bibble made his way traveling through Fairytopia. After many hours of flying he grew exhausted from lack of food and water. After walking a couple more minutes a lake came into view.

"TEHAHAHAHTEHA" Bibble menacingly cackled while sprinting to the lake. While running he tripped over his massive penis and fell right into the lake.

Bibble started screaming and yelling while the tide pushed him down a path he has never gone before.

The water pushed him down, filling his lungs with water. He used all his strength to push himself up trying to come to the surface.

Suddenly he came to a stop. He opened his eyes to reveal a dark and gloomy cave. Bibble decided to go inside and see what was inside.

After entering the cave he discovered just how big it was. While walking in to cave he remembered his time in Fairyropia.

Flashback:
"Bibble no don't leave your too sexy ahaha" Bibbles one night stand said.
"No bitch" Bibble yelled while seductively moving his hips.

Flashback over:

Bibble's thoughts came to a stop once he saw a blinding rainbow light. He ran to it and found a huge looking portal that covered the end of the cave.

Without a second thought Bibble entered into an unknown world.