Chapter 3: Arf

"He's the worst," Irish whispered to herself as she walked past the judging eyes of other students beside her. Her first day of school which was supposed to be exciting, and fun turned into a total disaster. 

She headed down to the beautiful garden of the campus. A bitter smile curved up on her lips as she watched the beautiful, colorful butterflies dancing on the flowers. 

Her eyes landed on a hidden spot behind the bushes, a perfect spot to hide till she can compose herself. When she cleared the area, and is done making sure that nobody could see her, she sat down and hid behind the bushes. Luckily the grass isn't as prickly as she have thought so.

"What did I do wrong?" Ang kanina niya pa pinipigilan na paghikbi ay biglang lumabas. Her tears came rushing down her cheeks. This is the worst day she ever had and it's just starting. 

"Miss Yuan!"

"Ay bansot!" Irish covered her mouth as she saw the guy change expression. "Kuya naman kasi, bakit po kayo nanggugulat?"

"Sorry Ma'am kung nagulat ko kayo, may nagpapapunta lang po sa inyo sa may rooftop."

"Sino po?" 

"Miss, pumunta nalang po kayo please?" pinaglapit pa ng lalaki ang mga kamay na parang nagdadasal. "Baka po kasi magpatalsik ako ng university kapag hindi ko kayo napapunta doon."

Irish smirked. Based on what the student said, she can already tell who sent him. Her eyes automatically did their thing and looked at the poor guy in a threatening way.

"Kuya, umalis ka nalang. Bad trip ako ngayon, binabalaan na kita."

Umubra sa lalaki ang nakakatakot niyang pagbabanta at nagsimula na itong tumakbo papalayo sa kan'ya.

"How the hell did they see me? I thought I hid well." she said and pouted to herself.

Humiga si Irish sa lilim ng puno habang natatago ng mga halaman. She's emotionally drained and she just wants to rest for a while. Wala namang tao doon kasi madalang lang ang mga dumadaan.

Samantala, si Ice naman ay asar na asar habang pinakikinggan ang usapang nirecord ng inutusan niya.

"Where is she exactly?" Ice asked in a very agitated way.  "Speak! Did you forget how to?"

"Sa garden po."

"I asked where exactly."

"Sa likod po n'ong bush na nakatago ang likod, sa may puno."

Ice ran upon hearing his instruction. Is he guilty? Will he asked for her forgiveness? None of that were in his mind. All he wanted to do is to find her. 

His feet led him to the exact location that he was told. And there he sighed as he saw Irish peacefully sleeping. Her clothes are still wet from his doing, his brows furrowed as he realized what he did. Quickly, he removed the coat of his uniform. Holding it tightly in his hands, he moved closer to her.

Napahinto siya sa pagkilos nang mapalapit siya sa dalaga. Umupo siya sa tabi nito habang nakangising pinagmamasdan ang kanyang mukha. Ipinatong niya ang kaniyang coat dahil napansin niyang mahangin sa lugar.