Y/N and Calliope

Y/N POV

I was walking around the city with Calli. She explained everything that happened when I was younger. The shape I was in when she found me, that a part of Calli's soul was a part of mine, and why I'm alive.

Y/N: So the reason I am alive...it was really because you saved me?

Calli: Yes...

Y/N: I had a feeling...but why would you save me? I mean...you're a grim reaper. You're supposed to take souls...not save them.

Calli: I made an exception...I felt obligated to save you...since you are carrying a part of my soul with you.

Y/N: I see...I suppose under any other circumstance, you would take the soul of the person...

Calli: Since a part of my soul is with you, I couldn't take your soul even if I wanted to.

Y/N: Thank you...

Calli: Huh? Why are you thanking me?

Y/N: I just wanted to thank you for saving my life a few days ago.

Calli: You don't have to thank me for that.

Y/N: Yes...I do. If it wasn't for you, I'd be dead.

Calli: (smiles) You're welcome...

We continued walking through the city. I looked back at Calli who looked back at me. When she noticed I was looking at her, I turned my head with a blush on my face.

Calli: Is there a problem, Y/N?

Y/N: N-No. N-nothing at all.

Calli: Are you sure?

Y/N: Y-Yeah. N-nothing is wrong.

She got up close to me.

I felt my face heating up as she felt my temperature.

Calli: It seems you're catching a fever.

Y/N: N-No I'm fine. Honestly.

She backed up a little.

Y/N thoughts: Why is my face heating up? Do I...love this grim reaper? N-No...that can't be right...could it?

Calli: Are you sure you're ok, Y/N?

Y/N: Y-yeah. I'm fine...A-actually...I just remembered...I got somewhere to be...s-see you later.

I ran the other direction after saying that.

Calli POV

Calli: See you later...I guess.

After Y/N left, I decided to head back to Holomyth HQ. When I got back, I saw Gura, Ame, Kiara, and Ina also in Holomyth HQ.

Ina: Hey, Calli? Where's Y/N? Wasn't he with you?

Calli: He was but after a while, we went our own ways.

Amelia: You guys are spending a lot of time together, y'know. Could you have grown feelings for that human?

Calli: T-That's ridiculous, Ame. Of course not!

Amelia: Really now? That's a shame. Y/N seems to he quite fond of you.

Calli: What are you talking about, Ame?

Amelia: Have you noticed Y/N blushing when he's around you. Or he would look away whenever you look at him?

Calli: I just thought he wasn't feeling well.

Ame: I'll ask again, Calli? Do you love Y/N?

To be continued