♪ 𝟐𝟖 ♪

'𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂?'

'𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂?'

A lone Kirishima thinks as he waits at the train station for his best friend to go to school. Every Monday, after spending the weekend at their family homes, they head back to school together.

Bakugo, being that he's currently paying all his attention to his girlfriend, hasn't looked at any Kirishima's messages and calls, leaving the red headed boy concerned.

"It's possible he's skipping... but he's better than that..." Kirishima mumbles out loud for himself and other people at the station stare at him slightly worried.

'Screw it, I'll go to his house to see what's going on.' He thinks as he runs to Bakugo's house, since he's still hoping he can make it to class without being late... we all know he won't make it in time.

Kirishima reaches Bakugo's house and knocks on the door repeatedly. He gets no response, so he uses the backup key hidden under the rug to get in.

Kirishima, in the couple of months, saw the mental decline of his best friend. It worried him greatly to see such a strong headed guy become so quiet and on edge.

It was after (Y/n)'s death he became distant and cold. He was almost silent, even when Midoriya said anything. Everyone wondered what changed him so much. Most knew he was friends with the devil looking girl, but they don't understand how much her passing affected him mentally.

The red headed boy slowly enters the seemingly empty house and hears nothing... he furrows his brows in confusion.

"Hello? Bakubro? You sick or something?" Kirishima bellows out and gets no response.

He sighs as he searches the first floor for his friend, and then he slowly walks up to the second floor. He's been in the house before so he knows which room is Bakugo's.

Kirishima approaches the door and creeks it open, and sees something he wish he didn't. He sees Bakugo shirtless hovering over a fully clothed (Y/n), who he thought was dead, and making out with one another.

He lets the door slip accidentally and it causes a loud creek and the couple look at the red headed blushing boy who's completely shocked by the scene in front of him, for so many reasons.

1. He never thought he would see his best friend in any sort of romantic situation. 2. (Y/n) is alive somehow and he's just in shock. And 3. He's embarrassed to catch his classmates making out... all valid reasons.

"Shitty Hair... I'll kill you." Bakugo says as he removes himself from (Y/n) and turns to face his friend.

Kirishima, obviously shutters in fear and (Y/n) widens her eyes at her boyfriend's rash decision. She immediately pulls him back onto the bed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders gripping him tightly, and leaned his head onto her chest.

"Katsuki... stop threatening to kill people. Especially your friends." She lectures him a little and he almost wants to roll his eyes, but he won't.

"H-how? (Y/n)?" Kirishima stutters out and she smiles at him caringly.

"It's a long story I'd rather not explain again." (Y/n) replies with a bright smile even though she's already growing tired of being questioned.

"So... you're alive?" Kirishima says and he immediately realizes how stupid he sounds.

"Yep, I never died in the first place either." She says back and he looks down at shirtless Bakugo who's been glaring at him the whole time.

"Umm... I'm sorry for interrupting? I don't know... are you guys dating?" Kirishima asks cautiously and Bakugo blushes, embarrassed because his soft spot is going to be exposed.

"Well... you already caught us, so there's no denying it." (Y/n) confirms to him and he smiles.

"Congrats you two! No wonder Bakugo was so sad..." Kirishima accidentally says out loud and Bakugo is one step away from kicking his ass.

"Katsuki, he didn't mean it. Stop trying to kill your best friend ." She softly tells Bakugo and kisses his cheek and Kirishima is still shocked seeing Bakugo become so relaxed in seconds.

"Shitty Hair, what are you even doing in my fucking house?" Bakugo asks his friend rather aggressively and Kiri backs away in fear.

"It's Monday? We always head back to U.A. together on Mondays." Kirishima explains and Bakugo groans out "I'm not going to school today, I can't leave (Y/n) alone." Bakugo responds and she simply rolls her eyes.

"I'm not a fucking child." (Y/n) mutters to herself and Bakugo turns around and sits her next to him.

"Listen, I'm not leaving you fucking alone after what happened last time, so either I'm staying here for the rest of the week, or you're coming with me." Bakugo states rather harshly and she sighs.

'I know he's just concerned about me, but this is a little much.' (Y/n) thinks to herself and stares back at her boyfriend who's worried beyond belief for her safety.

"Fine, I'll go to school." She announces, even though she knows he's begging her to stay home with him internally.

"(Y/n), just stay home." Katsuki continues while Kirishima stares at (Y/n) who's growing frustrated.

"Katsuki, you becoming a hero means more to me than a week off. I'm taking a shower and going with you to school." (Y/n) says while a little angry as she walks off into the bathroom and Bakugo smirks.

"She's so cute when she's angry..." He mumbles to himself, and Kirishima can't help but laugh.

"I'm glad you're happy again, Bakugo." Kirishima says with a smile, and as Bakugo was about to dismiss and ignore his words he remembers (Y/n) telling him to be nicer to his friends.

"Thanks..." Bakugo mumbles out, and Kirishima widens his eyes and brightly smiles seeing his friend become a better person, slowly, but surely.

" Bakugo mumbles out, and Kirishima widens his eyes and brightly smiles seeing his friend become a better person, slowly, but surely

a/n: I BOUGHT A SUGAWARA, KUROO, IIDA, AND L NENDOROIDS, SOMEONE STOP MY ADDICTION lol anyways thanks for reading :)

-1042 words~

-mads-