~Sixteen~ •Return•

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for everything Shakky, Rayleigh... I'll keep you guys updated, and If I don't-" 

"Your bounty poster will" Shakky repeated

You smiled and Nodded, hopping onto the Boat with Ace, Thatch, and Marco. Ace powered up the boat getting set on the waters. You relaxed into the feel of the rock of the Boat. You had almost slipped up when you saw Marco and called him Dad... That would have been embarrassing.

"What's got you in a Twist?" Thatch asked sitting down next to you

"When I first saw you guys I almost Called Marco uhm... Dad..." You mumbled

"I mean you wouldn't be wrong, He sees you as his own" Thatch smiled kindly

"Still a little weird to me" you Shrugged

"How have the nightmares been?" He asked Cautiously

"Pretty Vanilla Stuff actually, Not as much Gore as before," You said keeping your eyes on the sky

"Really... That's interesting" Thatch hummed, 

"Get off your Lazy asses, We'll be back to the Ship in No time yoi" Marco stepped on Thatch a little

You and Thatch stood up and Started helping on the small boat. You took care of the Sails while Thatch took care of the food. Ace was getting Hungry and it was showing. He looked like he would eat anything, It was a Disturbing sight.

The food came sooner than expected.

"Any stories for us?" Thatch asked digging into his food

"Oh! A couple of weeks ago I beat an Entire Marine group, Their captain too" You said before digging in, They looked at you in shock, "I was a real monster then, Still am... If I ask any of you to wear me out would you fight me?" You asked already having a small Itch for some small bloodshed whether it be yours or theirs.

"Uhm... Little specific... We'll see about that when we get there yoi" Marco responded, 

You began telling them about the People you met on the Kid pirates, Heart Pirates, and More. And how when you realized Rayleigh was your dad you ended up passing out. You watched the Sunset slowly into the vast beyond of what seemed to be the ocean. You then saw what was ahead.

The Moby Dick...

Marco was right, you did get there in no time. Ace put you in his bag hoping to hide you from the crew. You could hear the Warm welcomes of the Crew through the bag. How you fit in it was beyond you but it worked so that was a Plus. Ace delivered you to your room quickly allowing you to slip into the walls. It had gotten a little tight but not really. You moved swiftly taking sharp turns. Drawing in your presence so no one knew you were there. You heard some crew members talking as you slipped into your old little spot. the blanket that was there the afternoon you had fell off still being there, a little withered away. you sat down waiting for the call for dinner.

After a couple of hours of relaxing, you heard the familiar call for dinner. You traveled through the walls and into the Cabinet that was your entrance into the Kitchen. You, Marco, Ace, and Thatch rehearsed what you would do. You would wait for your queue which was the loud banter about when You scared Thatch, Then you would walk out of the Kitchen like it was normal and wait for everyone's reactions... You were beyond stressed. You kept your ears open for Your call out.  You heard Ace bring it up and you slipped out of the Cabinet, slowly making your way to the door waiting for the laughter to Die down. 

You pushed the Kitchen door open as loud as you could, drawing the attention to you. You let the door close behind you, a Cocky smile playing on your lips with your hands shoved into your pockets. Your hair tied out of the Way, showing off the Scars you acquired. The Galley was dead Silent, All eyes on you. Pops was just as shocked as everyone else. Marco, Ace, and Thatch were trying their best to hold back their laughter only small giggles and Snickers coming from them.

"Well... Isn't this a Warm welcome Home" You said Sarcastically, Gaining a Tick mark, you were getting impatient, " I'm not a Fuckin Ghost!" You raised your voice outstretching your Arms

The crew went Wild, Crocodile Tears drenching everyone's Faces, Pops Roared with Laughter, Tears pricking at his eyes. Now This... Was a Warm Welcome. Your Cocky grin grew into a genuine Smile as the crew rushed to get a Hug. Once you realized this you dodged their open Arms not want to Suffocate. The ones that were dodged were shocked at how fast you were moving to avoid them. Eventually, you made it to the Table full of Commanders and Pops. You smiled rubbing the back of your head as you stood on the table Avoiding the outstretched hands.

Marco saw your distress and calmed everyone Down. You took a Seat next to Izo and Ace, telling everyone about the people you met and the Things you did. You got the occasional Question about the Two Scars that splayed across your face, you did your best to avoid those due to the reactions you got out of Ace, Thatch, and Marco the first time. You said you had gotten stronger but no one believed you. You having Pride in your abilities, you looked to Ace with pleading eyes, begging for a fight silently. Ace soon gave in leading everyone to the Deck so they could see just how strong you had gotten.

"You sure about this Y/n?" Ace asked cautiously

"Ace, If I can go toe to Toe with Silvers Rayleigh, I'm sure I'll be fine" You groaned, Everyone was surprised by the fact that you had fought Rayleigh, You took a look around at all the Faces Especially Pops, "Who do you think I was training with the Past 8 Months!" You exclaimed getting into a readying stance.

"Begin!" Thatch shouted

You waited for Ace to make the first move, Dodging his first attack wistfully. You started to form a Plan, If you could get close enough without alerting Him, you could get a solid Punch in. There was a Monsterous Glint in your eye. Your smile faded instantly, You looked Pissed to those who didn't know you were focussing. You dodged Ace's Hits effortlessly Waring him down. Depleting his stamina. Ace was too close to dodge so you got into a Block Armoring up any Area of you that could be affected. Jaws dropped at your Use of Haki, That's when it hit Ace that you were using Observation Haki to predict his attacks.

You smiled slightly, Happy he was finally getting it. You both stood still, You started to Charge at him, Armoring up your Fists Feigning a Punch. Sliding Between his Legs Grabbing his Ankles tripping him. Instead of letting him stand back up, you grabbed a hold of his wrists bending his Arms behind his Back, Keeping a good portion of your Arm covered in Haki. Ace rolled over Pinning you under his Back.

Ace laughed while you groaned with disgust at how sweaty he was. The crew was surprised you could hold your own Against Ace, You had barely broken a Sweat before you found a way to Pinn him down...