The older smiled and pulled his boyfriend closer to him by the waist. The once chaste kiss turned into a heated one as they pressed their lips together once again, locking themselves with hands all over each other. Yoongi slowly guides the two of them to the bed, gently pushing Seokjin by the chest as he sits down on the edge of the bed with a small thump.

"Baby~" Jin whined, opening his arms and manspreading to give Yoongi a place where he could sit. "Come here, beautiful."

With blushing cheeks, Yoongi giddy sits on his lap as the two of them continued to lap on each other's faces, completely forgetting the fact that they have to be out to meet up with their friends tonight at the club. Jin knows how much Yoongi loves receiving praises and will work hard just to hear the satisfaction from the older — Jin may not be the mean type but he will definitely use Yoongi's need to follow orders and be praised for his own amusement.

"Baby, I —" Yoongi was getting smothered by his boyfriend as Jin pushes a tongue inside of his warm mouth, exploring the same places that he has been exploring for the past couple of years but it still amazes him how Yoongi's taste just proves that he will never be able to quelch his thirst and hunger for Yoongi.

A phone beside them echoed with a loud ring, the screen lighting up to show a notification from a message. Out of the corner of his eye, Yoongi was able to read what was the message and who it was from.

Yoongi taps on his boyfriend's shoulder who was too busy making love with his mouth, "H-hyung — we need to go to the clu — everyone else is there."

But it seems like the older was too engrossed with making out with his boyfriend than to listen to whatever he was saying — swallowing each and every word that came out of his mouth until Yoongi finally pushes him away so the two of them could breathe.

"Hyung!" He's red all over.

Seokjin chuckles, scratching the back of his head as he begins to feel a bit shy and embarrassed, "Yeah, you're right, sorry, I got carried away."

His boyfriend cooed at his reaction and placed another kiss on the tip of his nose before pulling away from him and getting off his lap, he watched as Yoongi takes his bag from the floor as he made his way to the door with his ass that was just on his lap merely seconds ago swaying with each step that he takes.

Jin couldn't help but smile proudly, knowing that no one else can touch Yoongi as he can.

After taking Seokjin's expensive car for a spin, the couple finally arrived in the usual club that the two of them and their friends always meet up at. They love hanging out with each other on Fridays — if not on Fridays then any day of the week when they will be free to go out clubbing for the entire night or someone could set up a nice dinner or a movie night at someone's place. Needless to say, there isn't a week where the group does not meet for at least one day.

"There's the power couple!" Hoseok's loud voice echoed from the corner of the bustling club where the rest of their friends are waiting for the two of them.

"Sorry about that," Seokjin chuckles awkwardly as they arrived at the table that their friends had claimed, two more seats were empty. "We had a bit of a hod up back at the apartment."

Jimin scoffs, "I bet you two were eating each other's faces out and lost track of time."

It was only supposed to be a joke but Yoongi decided not to take this lightly as they sit down on the two remaining empty seats, "You're so smart, Jiminie! You got it! Jin hyung was too busy violating my mouth with his tongue that we lost track of time."

Everyone at the table went still at the revelation from Yoongi who casually just blurted out the truth about their tardiness. His boyfriend slumped down on his seat to try and hide away from the prying eyes of their friends out of embarrassment while Yoongi doesn't seem to be bothered by the attention — of course.