Issues

Lloyds POV: As we exit the entrance of the hospital, I feel my pockets for my keys noticing them empty.

"Fuck," I mutter as Ryver turns to look at me.

"What happened?" He asks. Acting... weird.

"Nothing, I just left my keys in the room. I'll be right back" I say as I make my way back into the hospital.

...

As I exit once again, I can't help but see Xavier talking to Ryver.

Why the fuck are his hands on him. I'm beyond pissed now.

"What's going on?" I ask jogging up to them as Xavier looks at me confused.

"I thought you were visiting your family?" He asks.

"Yeah, well it's not really your business is it?" I ask but it's not a question as it's more of a statement.

"Lloyd please.. don't start this again. Can't we just go home?"

"You know he likes you? Right Ryver?" I ask as Xavier looks shocked and same as Ryver.

"What? No he doesn't Lloyd. He's my friend! He knows we're dating," Ryver said as I look at Xavier then back at Ryver.

"What do you mean he knows we're dating?" I ask confused wanting more details.

"I told him last week. Now will you please be calm? Let's go home my head is hurting..." He says as I now face Xavier.

"What the fuck was that in the bathroom then? What the fuck was that Xavier?!" I ask as I push him back harshly.

"Lloyd chill out, we're just friends." He chuckles out.

"You think this is a sick fucking game don't you?! You knew we were dating and you still told me you were going to confess to my boyfriend in my face?! How sick are you?!" I yell as I punch him in the face, watching as he groans and feels his nose looking at the blood on his hand.

"Lloyd stop it! Let's go!" Ryver begs as I turn to face him.

"Kiss me," I ask as Ryver looks at me confused and angry at the same time.

"What? I'm not kissing you right now. Look around Lloyd!" He says as I hold his hand.

"Please just kiss me. The cheek, the lips, I don't care. Just please kiss me so he gets the idea." I say as Ryver sighs, kissing me on the cheek.

"There. Happy? He asks I nod

"Very" I say as I turn to Xavier once again.

"Back the fuck off. He's mine, were dating, soon to be married actually. So step off unless you want to be fucking dead." I say as Xavier puts his hands up.

"Lloyd!" Ryver yells as I turn to look at him.

"Don't say stuff you don't mean. Especially like that. He's still my friend stop it." I say as I nod. Who says I don't mean it?

"Can we finally go now? I'm tired and my head is killing me" He says as I nod.

"Yeah let's go," I say as I take his hand in mine.

As we begin driving out of the hospital parking lot, I notice Xavier walking up to his car.

I quickly swerve infront of him making him scared and fall down not meaning to run over his leg, but I'm fine with it anyway.

Ryver turns to look behind him in disbelief and noticed Xavier crying out in pain from my doing.

"What the fuck Lloyd?! Stop the fucking car!" He yells as I continue driving locking the car doors when he tries to get out.

"Are you crazy?! Trying to get out of a moving vehicle like this?! I'm not stopping for him Ryver! You should know this by now." I say annoyed and angry at not Ryver but Xavier still. He's willingly wanting to hurt himself for Xavier? What the fuck.

"Are you insane?! What makes you think I wouldn't get out and try to help my friend who you tried to kill right in front of me!!" He yelled as I chuckle.

"If I wanted to kill him, he would've already been dead Ryver. Have some faith in me would you?" I say as he widens his eyes at what I said and keeps quiet for 5 minutes until we stopped at a red light.

As he unlocks the car, I lock it back quickly. As if he can't tell I know he wants to leave. This goes on for about 3 more times before Ryver speaks up.

"P-please let me out" He says as I notice his voice breaking.

"Were at a red light right now in the middle of the highway. No." I say as he tries once again but I lock it once again.

"Lloyd stop it! Let me out!" He screams as I groan.

"Are you really still mad about what I said earlier?" I ask as he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"The part where you said you could kill my friend? Yeah!" He says.

"I didn't mean it." I say

"I was caught up in the moment of us fighting, and I just wanted it to end." I say as he begins to tear up.

"Ryver-" As I was about to speak someone from behind honked there horn as I was too busy being worried than looking at the lights in front of me.

"Ryver I'm sorry," I say as I go to touch his hand and he quickly pulls it away from me.

"Are you seriously choosing him over me right now?" I ask as he starts to look at me.

"What?" He asks as I continue

"No, just think of it. I told you he likes you, and you take his words over mine like you both have been friends longer than me and you have. Explain that?" I say as my hands grip the stirring wheel.

"Don't make this about you now Lloyd." He says as I slam my hands on the stirring wheel accidently hitting the horn.

"So who has this been about before?! Xavier?! Oh yeah because you both are lovers, you both fucked each other, and let's not forget! you both live together apparently." I yell now mad at both if them.

"Stop it Lloyd! This whole mess wouldn't have ever happened if you didn't almost kill the professor!" He yells as I turn to look at him pulling up in our drive way.

"Oh I'm sorry if protecting you caused this whole fucking mess! You told me you were safe with me, but I can't tell if you were actually lying to me about that too!" I yell as he tears up.

"I wasnt lying when I said I was safe with you..but now I think I'm scared of you more than anything now." He says as my heart drops.

"What...?" I ask as I feel my eyes water and he begins to get out of the car but I pull his sleeve slightly.

"Ryver wait I'm sorry... please don't go" I say as he scoffs and looks at me with tears in his eyes also.

"You left me when I told you not to go. I needed you then. I don't need you now. Goodbye Lloyd." He says as I lay my head on the stirring wheel silently crying.

Dun Dun Dun... TBC!

A/N: Hey guys! Here's another chapter! I hope you guys enjoy reading this story, I luv u all and I hope you have a great day! <3

Q: How do you guys feel about Ryver's and Lloyd's relationship?