Jessie looks up at me with a little bit of attitude, "It's the holidays."

"Ok." I fake a laugh, "Did you guys atleast get me anything?"

"Quincy said you're on a diet." D'lila responds as she takes another bite of her ice cream and I narrow my eyes at my brother.

"I have ice cream for you." Maya says as she starts rubbing her face all over mine, getting her ice cream on me. "THERE!"

The twins and Quincy are laughing but I'm not too amused.

"You're lucky that you're my daughter." I tell her as I grab a tissue from my pocket before cleaning her mouth. "You guys ready to go?"

Everybody nods their head before getting into my car. 

Maya is happy to be in the back with the twins so she is currently talking their ears off while I have Quincy drive for us. We're heading back to my place to chill by the pool since Justin and Christian are there. 

"How was she?" I quietly ask Quincy and he glances at Maya through the mirror. "She was quiet at first but once she saw the twins, she brightened up."

Since finding out that I'm sick, everybody's mood has been at an all time low which is obviously rubbing off on my daughter. My parents don't want my sisters knowing just yet as it will affect their daily lives so after my upcoming appointment, we will decide on what to do.

Maya has been clinging to me like crazy and I think she's really catching onto the idea that I'm not going to be here forever which hurts. It hurts a lot but I will fight for her.

---

LuxeLopez: My daughter took this #MayaTheGreat 

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Obviously things have changed between us and knowing that I'm not likely to live a long life, I want to make the most of things. I may not be able to change my health but I can change the way I live my life. 

Leaving Maya at home tonight was a lot, she threw a tantrum once she realised that she wasn't coming out with us. She was supposed to be in bed by seven but with everybody at the house, her schedule was thrown out of the window and we paid the price.

Today I saw the terrible twos in her and it made me cry a little. 

Michael and I are headed to Drake's concert and I think that we may be heading to the after party once it's done but I'm not sure. We're kind of just going with the flow and we look pretty fucking good.

"OH MY GOD!" The people in the queue start screaming once they see Michael step out of the car that we have just arrived in. 

Michael holds his hand out for me and their screams only grow once I'm out of the car. Since there are paparazzi waiting outside of the stadium, we stop to pose for a minute.