"Am I that obvious?" I asked as I looked back at her.

"Ohh yes son you are." Uncle Jongho said coming out of nowhere.

"Really?" I asked.

"So you love our son?" Uncle asked it.

"Yes uncle, I love him so much since we was kids." I said.

"Why didn't you confessed to him?" Aunty asked me.

"I'm scared that he will reject me and that our friendship will end." I said.

"Taehyung wouldn't never reject you." Aunty said.

"How can you be so sure aunty?" I asked.

"Look son, if you love someone than you need to tell and show them that you loves them. I understand you that you are scared, everyone is scared to make a first step but someone will need to make it." Uncle said.

"I understand." I said.

Aunty was about to say something but Taehyung came in the kitchen.

"Kookie, mom, dad why are you still here?" Tae asked.

"We was talking, we will come now sweetie." Aunty said.

Tae nodded with smile while I was looking at him carefully. Ohh God, I'm so in love.

TINA POV.

After my parents said to me that they are going for 6 months in USA cuz of work I thought that I will live alone but they said that my neighbour will be here with me as his parents are going in Europe for 6 months too and my neighbour is a boy.

I left in my room and sat down on the bed when my phone rang. I looked at ID caller and saw that is Ria.

📞(Me): Hey Ria.

📞(Ria): Hey, is it everything okay?

📞(Me): No, it's not. My parents are leaving for 6 months and I need to live with my neighbour.

📞(Ria): So you are in the same position as me?

📞(Me): What do you mean?

📞(Ria): My parents are leaving too and I need to live with my neighbour too.

📞(Me): Ohh, they just could put us with Tae or Kook.

📞(Ria): They couldn't.

📞(Me): Why not?

📞(Ria): Cuz our Tae and Kook will stay with each other.

📞(Me): Really??? That's great, now they will spend more time with each other and maybe they finally will confess.

📞(Ria): Oh shit yes, you are a genius.

📞(Me): Yepp, okey I need to go. Byee.

I just ended the call when my mom came into room.

"Are you ready?? We are going to our neighbours. They are our friends but you and their son don't knows each other." Mom said.

"I'm ready, let's just go." I said then left the room with mom.

My dad knocked on the door and door soon was opened by one so beautiful woman.

"Hii, welcome." She said and smiled. My parents and me greeted her than walked into house.

"You must be Tina." She said.

"Yes aunty." I said.

"Ohh you are so sweet, my son will likes you." She said as I just nodded then followed my parents into living room.

There I met Mr. Wong and I need to say that I heard this surname somewhere before. We sat down on the sofa when someone entered into living room.

"Good evening, sorry I'm late." That voice...

I looked up at person and my eyes widened.

"You!! Mom don't say that I will need to stay with him." I said as I stood up and looked at Lucas.

"Yes, why?? Is there any problem?" Mom asked.

"I need to go, I'm sorry." I said then runned out from there but was stopped in front of the house.

"Tina wait!!!" Lucas said as he grabbed me by my wrist.

"Leave me." I said as I pulled my hand away from him.

"Why are you mad at me?" He asked so I turned around to look at him.

"Because of your friend." I said.

"But I didn't do anything." He said.

"I know." I said as I looked down.

"Look I'm sorry because of my friend but he is always like that. Yeah he acts like idiot but he is good person." He said.

"I know that you don't believe me because you don't know me." He added.

"I will stay away from you if you want that and I will tell to my parents that I will not stay with you." He said and was about to go in the house but I stopped him.

"Wait, I will stay with you but we will live in my house." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"T-thank you." He said on what I smiled.

"Umm can we be friends??" He asked.

"Yeah sure but we will see how you will survive with my best friends." I said and giggled.

"I will survive somehow if you will be there with me." He said making me shy.