"Kookie what happened?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He said as he didn't heard what I asked him.

"I asked you what happened??" I said.

"Nothing, don't worry. Let's go now." He said then again started walking so I started walking too. I was looking at him when question popped into my mind.

"What do you think why our parents called us?" I asked.

"I don't know, they probably thinking about going somewhere together." Jungkook said.

"Do you think that they will leave us with each other for few months again?" I asked.

"Probably." He said as I just nodded.

Just as we walked into my house, my mom called us into living room.

"Hey mom, dad, aunty and uncle." Jungkook and me said as we greeted our parents.

"Come sit here you two." My mom said on what we just nodded then sat down next to each other.

"Mom why did you called us?" Jungkook asked aunty Ae-ri.

"We need to talk with you two." Aunty Ae-ri said.

"Jungkook dear, I need you to stay with Taehyung here for next 6 months." My mom said.

"Okey, it's not problem." Jungkook said.

"I knew you will say yes." My mom said and smiled.

"Dad where are you two going?" I asked.

"Not only us, it's going Jungkook's, Ria's and Tina's parents too. We are going in USA cuz of work." My dad said.

"Ria and Tina will stay alone?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course not, their parents already found some company for them." Uncle Yu-jun said.

"Whom?" I asked.

"Their neigbours, they are going in the same college as you 4." Uncle Yu-jun said as me and Jungkook just nodded.

JUNGKOOK POV.

"Jungkook dear, can you come with me in the kitchen?" Aunty Suhuha asked me.

"Of course." I said then stood up and left with her in the kitchen. I'm sure that she wants to talk about Taehyung and about this 6 months.

"Jungkook you know that Taehyung is a little bit sensitive and that he will be sad for few days without us." Aunty Suhuha said.

"I know aunty, don't worry I will distract him from that and will make him happy." I said as I smiled at her.

"Thank you Jungkook." She said.

"No problem." I said and bowed a little.

"You know, I want to say something but I'm worried that if I'm wrong about it that you will feel uncomfortable." Aunty Suhuha said.

"What is it aunty? You can tell me." I said and nodded to her to continue.

"Do you love Taehyung?" She asked.

"Of course I do, he is my best friend." I said.

"No, I mean do you love him as man loves man?" She asked on what I widened my eyes. I looked away as I was shy to say the truth to her.

"You can tell me." She said.

"You know I wish that you will be his first and last boyfriend." She said.