Scene 5 Candied strawberries

Start from the beginning

The many voices,

the constant pushing and shoving,

the different smells in the air,

nothing gets to them.

Sam's heart races in anticipation of what awaits him.

Yu reads his Sam and bites directly hard into the first strawberry on his skewer.

Sam's eyes are astonished.

He sees Yu chewing with relish.

Imagines the juice and taste in Yu's mouth.

Feels a wild tingle in his stomach.

And stops breathing when he sees Yu tentatively licking the second berry.

His lips gently cup the happy berry.

He sucks on it softly and licks over the moistened spot.

Sam feels his wolf howl loudly. His blood races into his womb at the speed of light, creating an agonizing hardness.

Meanwhile, Yu gradually nibbles each strawberry presented to him.

He surrenders to the pleasure.

Licking, sucking, biting, sucking.

His lips are moist and sticky.

They shimmer red and juicy.

Sam has to keep averting his eyes. With his head down, he counts his breath. Hears his pulse shoot to infinity.

No part of his body is under his control anymore.

Until he hears Yu's erotic voice at his ear, "Give him to me!"

Sam holds up his skewer, still untouched in his hand.

Yu smirks. Takes the skewer from him with one hand, approaches him again, places his other hand tenderly on Sam's painfully hard erection, and whispers in Sam's ear, "Give him to me!"

Sam lets out a greedy thunder.

Uncontrollably, he reaches for Yu's ass and lets his hands knead waves of his lust inside Yu. As he does so, he hides his face against Yu's neck.

Yu feels Sam's hot, quick breath on his neck and his arousal in his hand.

He knows this is going too far, but can't stop gripping and squeezing Sam's hungry pleasure rod tightly.

'All the people', a voice screams in his head and he strokes his wolf over his pants one last time.

"All the people," Yu whispers in Sam's ear, causing Sam's hands to leave a screaming void on Yu's cheeks.

Sam takes Yu in his arms, kisses him on the cheek with burning lips, and finally turns Yu around.

Yu feels Sam hugging him from behind. Pressing his hot body against him. Pressing his hardness against his butt.

They both hold their breath,

Until Sam turns around too and they are back to back to each other. They hold each other's hands and again try to let their circulation carry the blood to all their muscles.

Harder than thought.

Being so close to each other leaves too much room for imagination.

"Let's keep going to the Ferris wheel. It's still a while until we get home," Yu says to Sam after turning back to him.

Sam also turns around and looks into Yu's eyes ashamedly.

"I don't think I can start running yet. Give me some more time!" growls Sam in response.

Yu laughs and immediately eggs on, "Then I'll eat your strawberries now." He brings the skewer he's still holding to his mouth.

Out of nowhere, Sam snatches the skewer from his hand.

"You don't. Don't do that to me.", Sam explains his hasty action.

Yu's beautiful eyes wonder as they soak up every moment of Sam's devouring.

Sam bites into each strawberry, chewing with a juicy smack.

And moves on to the next one.

Sweet, red sugar juice slowly rolls along the corner of his mouth.

Yu's lurking is met with success.

He bends over and licks the drop from Sam's face.

And now reaps a punch on the arm from Sam. "Don't do that !", Sam says with slightly exasperated eyes.

And Yu laughs.

Loudly.

Triumphant.

His body once again sends the highest happiness hormones to every cell.

Before the fall that awaits him.