Bakugo on a mission

Your boyfriend bakugo was out on a mission over night for the entire weekend.

Once he was back at his hotel he sent you an amazing photo of him just out the shower with a caption saying "give me a show."

You blush hard and bite your tongue with excitement. You run to your mirror and undress to nothing but his favorite shirt.

You straddle the ground and video yourself slowly reaching down pulling the shirt just to the point of hiding, you then start playing barely showing him anything.

He texts back "fuck you, you tease show your owner whats his now."

Fuck hes so hot. You grab your toy and set up the camera. Still in his shirt you start bouncing on the dildo. Just to tease you moan his name. "Katski please, please come touch me." You say speeding up. "I need it." You wanting to please him you pull the shirt up and slowly slide it in and out in and out.

You blush and send him the video. Not even a second later he face times you. "Yes?" You smile.

"Keep going." He smirks. "Will you touch yourself for me." You tease. "Keep fucking going." He says with a low voice you can clearly hear him jacking off.

You take your shirt completely off and hear him mumble. You turn so he can see your entire body as you fuck the toy. "I wish it was the real one i need you cum katski, deep inside me." You moaning going hard.

"Thats fucking right your mine, god your so fucking sexy let me see you dripping." He said in between moans. You grab the camera and prop it up where he can only see your pussy and the toy.

You slowly bounce letting you drip every where. "Fuck thats mine all mine." He starts to get choked up and came. "Let me see you daddy let me see all that tatsy nasty cum of yours." You smirk.

He flips the camera to his cum covered cock as he plays with it. "Just wait till i get home im gonna shove that beautiful mouth of yours all over it."
"Oh daddy please i wanna taste it." You said breathing heavy. "Its all your baby girl every last inch belongs to you." He said cumming again.

"Oh katski. I love you." You wipe yourself clean and put the toy away to be cleaned. "I love you to babygirl." He pants cleaning himself off. "Your such a good girl i fucking love it." He smirks. "Its getting late will you sleep with me." You lay down and cover up.

"Anything for you." He smiles and lays down admiring your sleeping body.