★A day of fun★

Agoti p.o.v

For a few minutes off walking my habit of doing sign language that's the only thing I've been doing in the void for 'fun' as a look u was at the hotel it was around 12:03 am (that- is the time i have while writing this-) i slowly open the door all the lights were off i can tell he was sleeping as i walked to my bedroom shutting the door quietly and began walking too my room went in and succeed change and jump on the bed and just fell asleep

★13 hours later★

"Agoti wake the fuck up! Agoti wake up!!!" "GAHHH! Tf sol!" "You stole my money you bastard!" "You woke me up for that sol!?-" "Of course i did i can tell you arrive at 12 am am i right?" "How the fuck?!" "Just get up you're breakfast is on the table argh... I have to go!" I can tell he was in a hurry eh? He did know i arrive at 12 but.. didn't know i couldn't sleep. At all i just slept at 12 pm.. just one a hour.. it was just giving me a massive headache i got up and ya know the routine

I put on my hood as every time i want to go outside i looked at the half eaten plate it was strange that i just got out of the void and this is already happening I threw out the half eaten plate so sol won't have suspicion and did some sign language to get it out of my mind it work and walked i still had some money i didn't fully spent the money i could have some fun as i spotted tabi "Hey tabi!" As ran too him "Hey..." I can tell he was suspicious on me "uhhh- ya good?" As i had a weak smile on my face "ag i think that look on your face that you didn't have enough sleep" "Nope! Let's go and have some fun!" "Oh god not again-" Tabi was dragged out of the alleyway "Is there a arcade?" "Yes but I'm LEADING and let go off me!" "Alright chill you don't need to be harsh."

«Few minutes later»

"Alright! Shall we split?" "Alright"

«Few minutes (Lazyness is killing me-»

No one's p.o.v

Tabi was waiting for agoti he had many tickets he had no plush and just had tickets "Heya tabi!" "Holy shit-" he had a big ass teddy that was stuff with tickets "the poor bear." "Shush i have many now let's get some stuff from the counter!"

«After they brought stuff (WHY AM I THIS LAZY?!)

They both had a teddy bear locket they were wearing it on their wrist Tabi blush was 20% opacity they went to spend their tickets for
s w e e t (Does every arcade have s w e e t? I mean in the *Location i have* have what about the others-) "Do you like sweets this much?" "Yep! I just want to taste it again because i haven't in years" "childish much." "Eating chocolate is not childish much!" "That's you're seventh bar." "Wha?! I just like it!" "And plus how can YOU eat a lollipop without a tongue! Neither teeth!" "I-" Tabi took agoti chocolate and ran with it "Ey! My chocolate!" "Come back here you skeleton freak!"

«few minutes»

"Get off me tentacle head!" "You had chosen death though!" "Because of a damm chocolate?!" "Yes!" "Your super childish! Childish!" "I'm not!" "Just get off and i wont call you childish anymore!" "You sure?" "Yes!" Agoti got off him they always reach the alleyway "You are a asshole and a dickhead." "Yeah yeah here." Agoti proceeds to hand tabi a lollipop tabi took it and took the rapper and ate it "Is everything you're going to do is just having fun?" "Of course! With my best bud!" "I-" "Example were going to a park!" "Hm. Seems normal for me." "Are you sure????" Tabi was confused "A festival??" "Yeap!" "How the hell do you know the events?!" "Easy! Posters! There were some in the arcade and the alleyway you dimwit!" "Whatever." "Hey wait for me!"

Agoti p.o.v

Wow! There's so many people here it's quite interesting too see this much for a festival "What kind of festival is this anyway?" "Uhh-" "a flower festival." "Why is it name like that??" "A festival for flower lovers.. all the flowers blooming in this month." (I made it up for fun-) "Interesting.." "Would you both like to have flower crown?" "N-" "Yes! Thank you" agoti covered tabi mouth with one hand "Alright please hold." "Dude! Tf?!" "Fu-" "Please no cursing." "GAH?!" We both got startled The girl handed the flower crown i proceeds to put the crown on tabi hat and took off my hood and put the crown on me the girl left "Can i-" "no" "whatever" "Oooo! Look at that!" I dragged tabi to the "Flower field" There we're many kids parents and others "C'mon!" As i proceed to throw tabi at the flowers "Argh" I kneeled down and took a sunflower i think? It had a brown inside and yellow petals yep it is! "Here!" I proceed to approach tabi and gave him the flower tabi took it and said nothing and i just start to make a bouquet while tabi was blowing out the dandelions (The white one's) sometimes the small petals was blown at me "How long are going to stay here?" "I dunno"

«Few hours later»

The sun was setting many people was leaving i looked at Tabi "Hey bud i think we should go." "Alright i can finally get this thing off my head" as tabi proceeds to throw the flower crown on the ground and stepping on it "Chill dude" "Well... Bye dude." "bye." He and i wave good bye

«When he reach the hotel»

I went to the door knob it was lock well.... Sol home i knocked a few times well it finally opened "Well your Early." "Yep. Here" shoving him The bouquet and settling down the couch Sol was confused on the bouquet "Were did you get this from?" "Flower festival" sol walked to the table and put the bouquet on the vase i was just watching the whole time "you went to a festival? Did you bring someone with you?" "Yep... I'ma go to sleep." "Already?" "Yep me and tabi went to many place" I said while giving the gun finger and going in the my room i changed and went to bed.... Well i had the same problem as yesterday "fuck" well i hope I can rest a bit right?

Another chapter done-

Word count - 1119 (holy shit-)