𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐒. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

I offer two kinds of cover services. One of them is free, the other you have to pay for. 

What is the difference? Glad you asked.

The free cover is one you can ONLY use on Wattpad free stories. You cannot use it without my permission elsewhere. This is made using personal use stocks. Meaning, you cannot use it and gain profit from it. I cannot make you pay for the cover, and you cannot make profit from using it. 

You cannot use that kind of cover for your paid story OR for a published book. 

It is made using free resources, like I said, and it is hard to find good ones T.T so it's rather limited.

You absolutely need credit for this.

The commercial cover is one that you pay for. Resources made for commercial use are used in this, which means I have to pay for the resources myself. Hence, why you pay me to make the cover. If that makes sense.

This one is completely yours and you can use it anywhere. Credit isn't necessary as long as you don't claim it as your own work.

You also don't have to wait for the people in this shop, you are given priority since you are paying me.

People usually choose this option for their paid story, or if they're going to get published and need a commercial cover. 

Can you use this for a free story? Absolutely. But, don't waste your money on it if you don't plan on getting published. 

The prices are rlly low too, so it's great if you've just gotten published or are planning on it.

Here is a visual to compare the two. One isn't worse than the other, it all depends on your situation and what you're planning to do with your book. Some of you don't need the free version, while some don't need the paid one.

 Some of you don't need the free version, while some don't need the paid one

Hopefully this cleared up your questions! If not, ask them here!

If you are interested in a commercial cover by me, PM me and we will talk further.

For a free cover, simply read the rules in the next chapter and proceed :)