PROLOGUE

Sydney Parks was a girl of many talents. Apart from being in a band along with her three friends Tobby, James, and Frank. She could sing, play the drums and strum a few songs on the guitar. She was convinced that her band was the best, and only in Plainview. That was until she stumbled upon a band called Löded Diper. And in the band were three boys, Bill Walter, Chris Markle, and Rodrick Heffley.

Syd knew Rodrick for a long time, but it seemed that he didn't know her. Their parents were friends and sometimes she babysat his younger brothers.
Syd would neber call their situation a friendship, she never had a proper name for it. The first drums she ever played were Rodrick's drums. Greg, Rodrick's younger brother,  showed them to her one day. They almost got caught, but luckily the little time she spent behind the instrument was enough to make her fall in love with it.

The girl knew her friends ever since they were children. She and Tobby were like siblings, you could always see them together. Frank was her neighbor, they went to school together every day and always chatted over the window. James was her best friend. They met at choir practice one day and were best friends the other. Sydney loved him more than anything, but she knew that her feelings were only platonic. Though you couldn't say the same about James.

Jamie, as his friends called him, was in love with Sydney for a long time now. The only one who knew was Frank. He found out on his own, noticing the longing looks James gave the ginger girl. It hurt him to know that his friend was in love with a girl that didn't share his feelings, so he decided to keep it to himself.

  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rodrick was interesting, to say the least. But that didn't mean he was happy. His younger brothers were getting the better of him, his band wasn't as successful as he would want to and he was slowly failing school.

The girl he liked was just a bitch and his friends were all douchebags. So when he found out that there is another, as his classmates said, better band doing similar music, it felt like his world crashed.

The last straw for him was when he found out that the band had a girl drummer. And the fact that she was better than him hurt even more. Only later did he find out that the girl babysits his brothers and he started to notice her more. He saw her in school, at lunch, sitting at the bleachers with her friends, or in his class.

He knew he shouldn't like her since she was a sworn enemy, but he couldn't help but think that she had the most beautiful blue eyes he has ever seen and the coolest firey hair. It all just got better with the fact that she was hilarious and had the best personality. She was kind, loyal, smart, and sarcastic. She was amazing in playing the drums, knowing cool tricks and combinations he himself had yet to learn.

Rodrick thought that she was the master of giving zero fucks, but only later did he find out that the girl is a huge overthinker. Most of her day was spent in her head, overthinking almost everything she saw or heard. She always thought of what could have been, what will be, how it will be, and where does she take place in this whole thing she likes to call 'The crazy thing called World.'

But of course he'd never tell that to anyone.

writer speaks!

here is the prologue fanfic about Rodrick. I hope you all like it! ending all my love,

anna

LOWLIFE - [Rodrick Heffley fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें