*your badge*

Steve: Finally you are here

Steve: Finally you are here. *he walks up to me and hugs me tightly.*
Y/N: You said it was time. I came as quickly as possible. *We let go of the hug and see the guys looking at us with wide eyes*
Adam: Why are you here, no offense.
Y/N: None taken. Steve called me and I think it's time to tell you.
*We walk up to the guys and I sigh*
Y/N: The person who kidnapped Danny is Daju May, Wo Fats wife. *They all look shocked* Steve and I investigated ever since Victor Hess killed John. We found out their relationship and Wo Fats smuggler businesses. To sum it up, it's practically our fault that Danny got kidnapped because she found out that we know everything. *I inhale sharply and Steve notices that I feel responsible. He takes my hand in his and puts his other hand around me*

Junior: Whats going on with you two all cuddly? Are you dating? *he says as a joke. Steve and I look at each other and smile*
Junior: Woaahhh. Wait for real? *All of the guys and the girls start smiling widely*
Steve: Yes we are. Since 8 years.
Lou: Yooo, why didn't you tell us?
Y/N: Guys, I want to remind you that we have a case and your bestie is missing, so please, put all attention on that.  Tell me what you've got till now.
Tani: Okay here.

*They start telling me about the evidence and tips they have. When suddenly Steve gets a call*

Steve: McGarrett? *the caller obviously identifies himself because he puts the phone on speaker to trace it*
???: Steve McGarrett, I assume you want your partner back in one piece. I want the paper.
Steve: When and where? *I look at him shocked because he actually wants to do the deal*
Daju: Waialua, Kamohe Avenue 35 in 45 minutes. You will give me the paper and then I will tell you where you can find your partner.*thats all she says before hanging up. Steve immediately starts walking out the palace.*
Y/N: Wait for a minute, we will come back soon. *I say to the team before running after Steve. I leave the palace and see Steve by his car opening the drivers door.*

Y/N: STEVE! *I yell but he enters the car anyways*
Y/N: STEVEN JOHN MCGARRETT!! *I yell and he stops his actions to look at me. I arrive at his car and see the tears in his eyes. I put my hands on his shoulders and he looks up at me with his tears eyes.*
Y/N: Steve, you can't give her this paper. We will find Danny. *he pushes my hands away from his shoulders and stands up from his seat. He pushes his hands through his hair which he always does when he's angry*

Steve: I can't sit in the HQ and do nothing. He is my partner and my best friend. I already lost everyone. My mom, my dad and Joe. I can't loose him too. *the tears on his eyes start falling. I quickly pull him in a hug to comfort him. We pull away after some time and look at him.*
Y/N: We will do this my way then. *he nods and we get back inside the Palace.*

*back in the HQ*

Y/N: Alright listen up fellas. *Everybody looks at me and listens* We will do this my way now. Steve, Lou and Junior, you guys will do the handing over. Tani, Quinn, Adam and me will be on hold then you will tell us the address and we are on our way to Danny. The three of you will come there after the handing over. This *I say while putting a small tracker and a gun for it on the table.* is a tracker. Junior you will shoot this on the car, it's not metallic so no tracker will trace it. You have to go now.

*Everybody nods and starts moving. Steve walks with them but stops halfway and walks back to me.*

Steve: Thank you. *He takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately in front of the guys.* I love you
Y/N: I love you too. Now go and save your partner Commander. *I smile and he runs out of the HQ*

*An hour later, Y/Ns car*

Y/N: My god. How much longer will this take? *I nervously tap my hands on the steering wheel*
Adam: He will call soon. *As soon as he finished his sentence, my phone stats ringing*
Y/N: Steve, tell me. *I start the car and we buckle up*
Steve: Kapulei, Waipahu Avenue 55, an old warehouse.
Y/N: We are on our way. *I hang up and push my foot on the gas*
Adam: Woah girl, I think I need your car. Your car is way faster than my Ferrari. *We laugh and I quickly drive to the address.*

*Kapulei, Warehouse*

*Adam and I arrive at the house at the same time as Tani and Quinn. As soon as we arrive, we hear a shot.*
Quinn: Was that a gun shot? *We pull our guns out of our holsters and start moving to the house*
Y/N: Ready? *they all nod and I kick down the door. As soon as the door is down I see Danny laying on the ground unconscious with a gun wound and bruises all over his face*

*I put my gun back in my thigh holster and the others move inside to clear the house. I hear Steve, Junior and Lou arriving outside*
Y/N: Hey Danny, wake up. *I lightly shake him and he wakes up groaning in pain*
Danny: Where am I? *he looks around*
Y/N: We are in Kapulei in an old warehouse, you were abducted by Wo Fats wife. But that doesnt matter right now you need to go to a hospital.
*Steve enters and sees Danny laying in my arms on the ground. He helps me pulling him up and we put him in Steves backseat. Steve sits with him in the back. I throw my keys to Adam and wink as a matter of fact he will be happy driving my car. I pull Steves car keys out of his cargo pants and get in the drivers seat. I quickly drive to Kings Medical Center and some nurses and doctors take Danny in an examination room. They send us in the waiting room*

*Kings Medical Center, waiting room*
*Steve is pacing around the room waiting for news while. The team is also in the room waiting. I am outside on the phone talking to my contact at the Naval Intelligence who is tracing Daju Mays convoy.*
C = Contact
Y/N: Do you have her?
C: I got her. She is at the harbour in Waimanolo.
Y/N: Send me the coordinates please. I owe you, bye
*I run in the waiting room and they all stand up*
Y/N: I got her, lets go.
*We run towards the exit and get in the cars. Steve grabs the steering wheel so tight, that his knuckles turn white. I out my hand on his shoulder and he glances at me*
Y/N: We will get her
Steve: I know

*Waimanolo harbour*
*We get out of the csrs and strip on our vests. As soon as we walk in the direction of the huge containers we are confronted with shooting men. We shoot back and got most of them out. From the corner of my eye I see Steve following a running Daju May.*
Junior: FOLLOW HIM. HE NEEDS BACKUP. I WILL COVER YOU *he shoutd over the gun shots and I quickly run behind them*
*I lost eye contact but soon I see Steve with his back in my direction. I walk up to him and see Dayu May with her hands in the air but Steve still points his gun at her because she threatens him*
Dayu: Kill me Commander. You cant live in peace if you dont.
Y/N: Steve ... Don't listen to her.
*He tightens his grip on his MG and stares at Dayu. I walk up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
Y/N: Steve, stop. She is not worth it.
*He listens and lowers his gun. I pull out my gun from my thigh holster and point it at her.*
Y/N: Cuff her. I got you.
*He cuffs Daju May and puts her in the waiting police car. As soon as she is out of sight, he sits down on the ground and sighs. I sit down next to him and pull his hand in mine.*

Y/N: It's over, Steve. It's finally over.  *he squeezes my hand and smiles at me*
Steve: I can't do it Y/N. *his smile drops and I immediately know what he is talking about*
Y/N: I know and I don't want you to. *he smiles again and laughs* Retiring is a huge thing and I think this island still needs you. And the NCIS needs me.
Steve: Thank you for understanding.
Y/N: Thats no problem. Now get up we need to see Danny.
*I stand up and pull him up with me. Suddenly Steves phone rings*

Steve: McGarrett? *I assume the person on the other side said something positive because he immediately smiles.* Oh thank go. Yes we are on our way. Thank you again. *He hangs up and runs up to me hugging me tightly*
Y/N: What happened with you? *he pulls out of the hug and his face is so close to me, that his nose brushes against mine.*
Steve: Danny woke up. Rachel and the kids are there. *his face gets closer to mine with every word he says. His lips brush against mine and I get butterflies in my stomach like the first time he kissed me.*

Y/N: Are you gonna kiss me now or- *he interrupts me with kissing me passionately. My hands wrap around his neck and his around my waist. After some time we pull away and smile.*
Steve: I am so in love with you. I can't even express it. I am so happy to have you by my side. Now I can finally show the world you are mine.
Y/N: I love you. *he puts his arm around me and we drive to the hospital to visit Danny.*

What an eventful day :)