chapter 19

Two days have passed, today is the day of the sleepover with yuji. Y/n has been really exited about it and got a lot of snacks for the occasion. Not only have yuji and y/n bonded a lot in the past few days, she has also been texting her online friend a lot making time pass quickly. Now she was in yuji's room, opening a new pack of nacho's and getting ready to watch a movie with her friend.

"Y/n, can you pass me some of those candies?"

"Sure"

"Thanks!" Yuji ate them all.

"Let me try that too!" Sukuna said, popping up on yuji's cheek. I rolled my eyes but told sukuna to open his mouth and put a candy in.

"Thanks pretty lady"

I rolled my eyes once again.

"Shut up grandpa" yuji said smacking a hand over sukunas mouth.  Yuji and sukuna were now fighting over that sukuna is way too old to be flirting with any human alive today, sukuna making sly combacks the entire time.

"Hey yuji, they uploaded the movie"

He immediately stopped arguing with sukuna and happily turned it on. We then watched the movie, and ate a lot of snacks. It was a really good movie, so we were silent for most of it. Exept for a few dumb moments were we both just screamed: "NO ITS LITERALLY THE GUY oN THE LEFT", or " ARE YOU KIDDING ME IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!"
The movie had ended 2 hours later.

"The movie was sooo good!" I said exitedly.

"YES IT WAS! The fights were like really epic, especially when the small guy lifted up the entire building!"

"Yeah i was so shocked when he did that... I mean who would expect such a tiny guy to just yeet a whole building"

"Yes and when-"

"You two are a bunch of nerds, really"

"Shut up suckkuna, i know you enjoyed it too" i said to the curse.

"Watch what you're saying to me princess... Or else i-"

"You'll what? Annoy me to death?"

Sukuna made a small tch sound and left, after mumbling something like one day ill take over and kill you all. I just rolled my eyes at it.

*yawn*

"Y/n, maybe we should go sleep now... I mean it IS 1 am"

"Thats atleast an hour too early buddy, but we could just go sit in bed and talk. I mean we are already in our pjamas soo we can go to sleep whenever we feel like it"

"Sounds good"

We went to sit on our beds after turning off the tv and putting most our snacks away. We talked for a while about the movie and our classes, and we also made plans with eachother to watch even more movies together and hangout. We were planning to ask megumi and nobara as well for some things. Eventually we went to sleep.

----

The next morning yuji and i woke up late. Yuji helped me get my blanket and matrass back in my room and we then both went to get ourselves ready for the day. After that i decided to go to the kitchen to make myself some instant ramen as lunch, and found gojo in the kitchen when i went there. He seemed upset. Especially when he did not even attempt to annoy me, even when the circumstances were perfect for doing so.

"So gojo... Can you help me train today?"

"Sure"

"Great... Have you eaten yet?"

"..." Gojo layed his head on top of his arms on the table.

"Gojo?"

"No"

"Allright then I'll just make you some instant ramen as well. Unless you prefer a sandwich" (eating 3 full meals every day is important guys! Stay healthy cause good health including eating correctly is beautiful no matter what anyone says)

"I-.. Ramen is fine"

I got another pack of ramen and put it in a bowl. As soon as the water was boiling i pouted it into the two bowls infront of me and got two pairs of chopsticks. I put a bowl infront of gojo and sat infront of him. We both ate our ramen in silence, a very weird thing to happen when your with gojo. Normally the man simply won't shut up. When we finished i put our dishes in the dishwasher and we went to go train together for almost the entire afternoon. When we were finished i rememered i needed to pick up an order i had made from the store.

"Well i need to go, 'cause i need to change and go to pick something up from the store before they close"

"Oh thats fine... You did great in training today"

I gave gojo a smile.

"Thanks, im gonna go now soo... "

I said bye to gojo and turned around to walk away but he grabbed my hand before i could do that. I turned around to face him.

"Can i come with you?"

"Sure, be at the front entrance in 15 minutes"

"Okay, see you then"

He let go and i walked away to change and after 15 minutes we met at the front entrance as agreed.  We then walked to the shop i had to pick up my package at, it was quite the walk but i didn't really mind. I actually really enjoy walking. We arrived at the store and the cashier handed me a bag with my stuff after i showed him a ticket that showed my order, gojo and i then left the store and start walking back.

"What's in there?"

"Just some anime merch i bought"

"From?"

"Naruto, its a shirt with kakashi and obito on it. They are my favorites from the show. And i also got a hidden leaf headband" 

"Oh thats cool"

"Yeah ive wanted them for a while now so im pretty happy with them"

Gojo gave a small smile and patted my head as a silence fell once again. I then noticed we were walking past some cute pastery shops. And gojo taking glances at them.