ᴡᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ, ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

Start from the beginning

"everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..."
"w-we don't know for sure yet! there might be a last minute twist"

"well, looks like our life in this world have taken a more turn towards this worlds norms" you said towards you fellow demon slayers, gaining a agreeing nod from them all.
The four slayers have stayed in this world for some time now, encountering different situations. Both in ways of positivity and negativity, while effected their staying situation as well. With yesterdays event, they all are still a bit shaken up, but why wouldn't they? having someone threatening someone dear to them, their first villain encounter, making more questions pop up for both the demon slayers and pro heroes. But life comes with surprises, this whole thing was.

the four people in the back was having their own small conversation, discussing what may happen in their own world, in the demon slayer corpse. With that being said, they were limited to say certain things, not expose too much. If in any situation someone would come to hear their conversation, making their presence a more discussed theme.

however, the talk that centered the classroom, disguising their conversation, was nothing more then the cheering and discussing matter of the upcoming training camp.
but the next question caught almost the whole class' attention.

"did I just hear a bird"
"cough cough, are you trying to imply somethings here or trying to make a joke" Tokoyamk asked in a respectful manner
"wh-what no, it just I thought I heard one... wait Agatsuma did you hear it"
"ummm, n-no"
"dammit I actually thought I heard one"
"if this really is your way of joking..."
"no no, I'm serious"

with them keeping up their argument, you turned around to the yellow haired boy and muttered a quick 'thank you' towards him. Because you may or may not have taken (c/n) to school with  you, and where may they be? well, they were sitting on your lap, you stroking their head, and to your surprise no one seemed to notices their presence there. If you look aside from the small discussion happening further in the classroom.

"once the bell rings, get in your seats"

the man teaching the class said when opening the door, and you may think they were all on their way to their designated sits, still keeping up their small conversation here and there, however, that wasn't the case.
the whole class was plastered down in their sits, quiet as well.

"morning

unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams,
according for the training camp in the woods...

everyone's going!"

'what kind of creepy face is that'
you thought, scrunching your face.

"A LAST MINUTE TWIST!"

"some failed, but no one failed the written exam, in the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ahsido, Sato and Sero failed,
Inosuke we may discuss this later"

"but for that matter, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most,
they have to get stronger

so
a rational falsehood"

"A RATIONAL FALSEHOOD?!"