Beginning

Note to reader:  The drawing I did ^ is a photo of Jaye and Ember.
The photos of each chapter will have characters from the story. The app I drew them on is called SketchbookX.

○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○

     "Ember...."

     "Ember!"

     I lifted my head to a teacher over me with a ruler glaring at me, "What do you think you are doing young lady?!" I sat there in silence thinking of a smart and stupid enough answer that doesn't send me to the office. "Um...I was warming up my mind so that you can teach it...", a small smirk grew on my face. She snapped the ruler on my desk making me jump, "First off, that is not proper english and..." The school bell interrupted her. I stood up grabbing my backpack, "Nice talking to you." Then I bowed and walked away. Raye was standing at the classroom door staring at me with a smile, "I can't see how she hasn't sent you to the office yet." I chuckled, "I guess she secretly loves me." He stuck out his tongue making a face of discuss. I looked at him and punched him in the arm,"Ewww! Not that way weirdo!" We walked down the hall, "Hey Raye, you should come over and play some video games." He smiled,"I would have to call my aunt first." I nodded. He took out his phone and called his Aunt. I tapped him on his sholder and lip speaked that I was going to go outside. He nodded.

     When I opened the school door a heat wave hit my face. A voice spoke from behind me, "Its hot enough you could cook an egg on the floor." I turned around to see who it is. A tall man stood close, his brown eyes staring into mine. He took his hand out of his pocket and held it out, "My name is Oliver. An yours is Ember, right?" I stood there staring at his hand not wanting to touch it. How did he know my name? I looked back at him and nodded,"Yea, but to let you know it's not hot enough to cook and egg on the concrete out here....and how do you know my name?" He put his hand down and smiled, "Secretes are never to be seen. As your secretes are safe with me." I looked down and thought, who the hell is he? I looked back up and saw he gone out of my sight.