Kill me

* Before I continue the story, I think it's important for everyone to know that in this story. It's Because Y/N got kidnapped that Karl Heisenberg and lady D now absolutely despise each other. He never got over the fact that lady dimitresus and her daughters put their hands and lips on you.
Back to the story.

I pass out.

I wake up
but this time I'm not on an autopsy table like usual.
Still laying down, I look around me with my eyes and realize that I was in Karl Heisenbergs room. I look down at my body and find myself completely bandaged up. My body still in so much pain but not as much as I was before. I look at my arm and see a IV tube attached to it, I take it out even if bending my fingers hurts. I look around once again and spot Karl in the corner of the room looking right at me. He didn't say anything yet.
" you've been asleep for 5 days" he says.
"..." I don't say anything
" lady dimitresus and I really did a number on your body." He adds
"..."
" You should be able to start working again in about 3 to 7 days."
"..."
" for now, stay in bed and rest"
I start taking off the covers of the bed Im laying in, and I sit up.
" didn't you just hear me? I told you to stay down-"
I completely ignore him and I sit at the edge of the bed my feet touching the floor.
" your body isn't ready to get up yet stay down!" He adds
I get up and slowly start making my way towards him, it was painful, so very painful.
I tripped and I feel familiar hands catch me.
" I told you you're body isi-"

I push Heisenberg off of me. He backs off
"Y/n?"..
I walk towards him putting my hands in a fist.
I start hitting his chest again and again and strong as I possibly could.
Heisenberg stayed completely silent as I was pounding his chest. Tears start pouring down my cheeks as I yell
" I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!"
He stays silent
After a while of screaming and hitting I start to get tired and I calm down. I fall to the floor
" I hate you.." I finish my tantrum with.

" do you really hate me that much?" He asks.
I look up at him tears pouring down my face
" you've... you have caused me more pain then anyone ever has. Do the math."
He stays quiet.
He picks me up and lays me back down on the bed, but this time he did it so gently. He knew how much pain he's caused me and didn't want to cause more.

" I'm sorry"
I turn my eyes towards him
" I never meant to hurt you like this, I just got so mad when you said that despicable woman's name as if she was a god.." he says
I got confused.. everyone praises mother Miranda.
" what do you mean?" I ask out of curiosity
He pauses for a little
" when I was a baby, I was one of the children mother Miranda conducted her experiments on. It's why I'm able to control metal and do other things. I have a caidou parasite in me. "
I guess that explains why him and the others are so fucked up
" don't you get it?" I say
He looks at me in my eyes
" the experiments, the kidnapping, the torture and violence.. you're doing the exact same thing.. to me."

His eyes filled with guilt and terror at what he's become.
" I truly am, sorry."
He gets up.
" as soon as you're healed, your free to head back to your father." He closes the door as he leaves to let me rest.
I let out a scream that I've been holding back
A scream of pain, sorrow, frustration, and anger.

I start crying and crying until I finally fell asleep.

For the next six days Heisenberg rarely checked up on me. The first day he came to check up on me I asked him to stay away from me, I was still so scared and angry. He complied, and gave me as much space as possible. The only times he really came to check on me were when he gave me food and helped me change my bandages.
The six days had passed and I was finally able to go home.
" your body is recovered enough for you to move but you should take it easy for the next few days" he says
I don't respond, I don't even look at him.
I hear him leave the room and close the door.
I get up and grab some of my things, I start making my way to the first floor exit. I opened the rusty door and the golden sunrise on my skin feels like freedom. I take a deep breath in and let go of the rusted door. I start walking back to the village and towards the big gates.

I stoped walking.

I don't know why but my legs stopped walking.
My body turns around to look at the factory one last time.
I turn to the sight of Heisenberg walking back to the entry door of the factory holding his hat so it doesn't fly in the wind.
I start remembering his words

" please don't go" he said

As much as those words pained me. I turn around and start walking to the gates trying to forget the hopeless words of the man everyone calls the iron steed, the monster.
I made it to the gates and I find myself in the familiar streets of my village. But there's no smile on my face as I walk though the muddy streets. I make my way to my home and try to open the door.
It wont budge
I knock
No response
I look though the window
No ones home
I make my way to Beths house, I knock on the door and I see Beth open it. Her smile washes away from her face as she saw me, tears start filling her eyes
" Beth? What's wr-"
Beth squeezes me tightly and starts crying into my shoulder
" Beth your hurting me what's wrong" I say, my wounds still not healed

I stand in front of a grave
My fathers name engraved into it.
My father had died.
He heard from lady dimitresus that I had died in her castle and his heart wasn't able to take me and my mother's death.
I fall to the floor to the sight of the freshly covered grave and gravestone.
I cry but with no tears pouring down my eyes, my body was completely sucked dry of all tears.

The only think keeping going, was now dead.
I have nothing left in my life to live for.

I'm so much pain

I make my way to the factory of Heisenberg.
I knock on the rusted door
I see him open the door

"Y/n?"
Before he could say anything else I cut him off

" Kill me. "

Heisenberg stays frozen in place

" kill me" I ask him again but this time putting his hands on my neck.
"Y/n calm down what happened"
"Please" I fall on my knees
Karl falls with me and puts his arms around me as I start to cry
I guess I did have some tears left in me
The feel of his touch and comfort surprisingly reassured me
" it's ok" he said " it's all going to be okay"
After what felt like hours of crying, Karl picked me up and carried me inside. He sat me down on a chair and asked
" y/n, what's going on?"