With Darjeeling

We heard a explosion, and I asked, "What happened?" Orange Pekoe said, "Our engine's been hit. We can't go anywhere." I smiled and said, "It seems that our opponent is smarter than we originally thought."

With Rommel

I was looking through my binoculars and got into the commander's hatch. I touched my earpiece and said, "Alle Einheiten rücken vor und zeigen keine Gnade. Schalten Sie sie aus. (All units advance, and show no mercy. Take them out.)"

All of our tanks advanced and soon we took defeated St. Gloriana.

I got out of my Tiger I and walked over to St. Gloriana's Churchill. Darjeeling got out and said, "That was a wonderful match  even though it was short. You are a worthy opponent. I hope that we could have another match one day." I nodded and said, "I agree. I hope to battle you again one day." Darjeeling gave me a kiss on the cheek, turned around and walked away. I couldn't help but look in her direction. I smiled, and a messenger came up to me and said, "Generalfeldmarschall Rommel, wir sind zur Teilnahme am 64. jährlichen Sensha-Dō-Turnier eingeladen worden. (General field Marshal Rommel, we have been invited to participate in the 64th annual Sensha-Dō tournament.)" I said, "Sagen Sie ihnen, dass wir sie gnädig annehmen. (Tell them that we graciously accept.)"

I walked over to the anglerfish team and told them, "If you want, you guys can call your parents to come to training if they want. I'm going to do something special tomorrow." They nodded, and someone from St. Gloriana came and gave me a box. Yukari said, "St. Gloriana only sends tea to those that they consider worthy opponents." I gave it to Miho and said, "Keep it."

Time-Skip-Trainig the next day

I walked over to where the teams as standing and said, "Believe we begin, I would like to award one team for their efforts in our previous match. The anglerfish team had taken out five of St. Gloriana's tanks yesterday and would like to award each member of that team with the Iron Cross first class." Everyone clapped. I continued, "Furthermore, I would also like to award Miho Nishizumi with the Iron Cross second class for her efforts in saving her comrades back when she was in Kuromorimine." The anglerfish team stepped forward and got their medals.

I said, "All right, because you all did so well in the last match, I want you all to take the day off." Everyone went off and spent the day with their families. I walked over to Miho and said, "I signed us up for the 64th annual Sensha-dō tournament, and whatever happens, focus on the matter at hand." Miho nodded and I went to fill out some paperwork. While I was walking, I saw Yukari with her parents. I smiled and how proud her parents were with her.

Time-Skip- 64th Annual Sensha-dō tournament match selections

I was sitting in a chair looking at a screen. When our school was pulled, we got matched up with a school called Saunders.

Time-Skip- After the match selections

Miho, Hana, Yukari, Saori, Mako, Klaus, Franz, Johann, Karl, and  Wilhelm were sitting at a table hanging out, when someone said, "Oh Vice-commander or should I say former Vice-commander?"

They all looked up and Miho said, "Big sister." They all looked at Miho in confusion. A medium-sized girl with long light blonde hair and a pair of light blue eyes said, "I thought that you weren't going to do tankery anymore. Guess that was a lie as well." I walked over and asked, "Is there a problem here?" The girl said, "It doesn't concern you." I told her, "The fact that you're insulting my teammates makes it my business. Now I'll ask again. Is there a problem here?"

The girl said, "No. Just make sure that she isn't your commander." I said, "I am the overall commander of Ooarai's tanekry team. Miho is my vice-commander." The girl scoffed and asked, "Are you serious? She cost Kuromorimine the finals in the last sensha-dō tournament all because she went to save some teammates."

I said, "I don't see anything wrong there. What Miho did was compeltley honorable, frau...?" The girl said, "Itsumi. Erika Itsumi." I said, "Frau Itsumi, in order to win, you must make the necessary sacrifices. You would sacrifice a country to save a village. I would sacrifice a village to save a country."

I looked at the girl who looked similar to Miho and said, "You must be Maho Nishizumi. A pleasure, I've heard of your reputation, and your record is also impressive." Maho said, "Thank you. What's your name?" I said, "Erwin Rommel. Oh, and frau Itsumi, I've also heard about your arrogance. You say that you are a good commander. When we have our match against each other, I will give you a series of tests, and see how you do."

I looked at Maho and told her, "If I was you, I would remove Erika from her position and find someone more suitable. I can tell by the way that she insults her former comrades, that she isn't even worthy of saying your name, much less being your vice-commander."

I turned around and left. As I was walking, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a medium-sized girl with long dark brown hair and a pair of brown eyes.

 I looked up and saw a medium-sized girl with long dark brown hair and a pair of brown eyes

She said, "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I smiled and told her, "It's fine. I've got a lot of stuff on my mind as well." She smiled and said, "Kinuyo Nishi." I shook her hand and said, "Erwin Rommel." I asked, "Would you maybe like to go out with me? Just as a way of me apologizing." Kinuyo smiled and said, "Sure. I'd like that. No one's ever asked me out before. Even if they were apologizing."" I smiled and began to walk away. She yelled, "GOOD LUCK AGAINST SAUNDERS!" I yelled back, "GOOD LUCK TO YOU TO!" I went to prepare for the match against Saunders.